Poll

Part two?

Yes, I liked this story!
2 (50%)
No, this story doesn't appeal to me.
1 (25%)
I like your literature, just not this story. Make a different one!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Anonymous: I. *Warning- Not for the soft of hearts!*  (Read 2143 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Anonymous: I. *Warning- Not for the soft of hearts!*
« on: December 31, 2013, 05:33:06 am »
   Vinzenz knelt to the ground and pulled out the laptop that laid hidden under his bed. He cautiously carried it to the crummy beige couch in the living room, and began to scan through his pointlessly bland emails. None of them were important, although one stood out. The subject read, 'Peek a' boo, I hate you.' This ruined Vinzenz's entire day, not like anything good ever happens to him anyways. He was 12 years old, and had not as much as one friend. Many people ignored him, while others bullied him. The reason why, is unknown. He seemed like a cool, happy kid with friends worshipping at his feet because he wore nice clothes, such as Aeropostale shirts, Adidas sweatpants and Osiris high top sneakers. His natural auburn colored hair was formed into a natural waft. He participated in basketball and baseball, he was friendly and had astonishing grades in each and every class. Nobody gave him the opportunity to express his charming self, because they were too busy ignoring him or bullying him. Things got the extremes, for he had cut slits down his arms numerous times, and hid the marks by wearing a hoodie all the time. Despite his wondersome appeal, he held deep emotional pain inside. He let out a displeasing sigh before closing his laptop and returning it underneath the bed. Vinzenz walked outside to gather the mail. At the corner of his eye, a silhouette of a human came into sight. The human was far, far down the street, standing next to the stop sign. It glared coldly at Vinzenz, with cunning yellow eyes that horridly gleamed in the moonlight. In a flash, the creature disappeared into thin air, and reappeared, nose-to-nose with poor Vinzenz. It sinisterly cackled like a mad hyena and a few, familiar words oozed out between a gape in its lips, "Peek a boo, I see you...and HATE YOU!!" Vinzenz nodded his head, and accepted the fact that he knew what was about to happen. The demonic beast shriveled in to a small cloud of obsidian mist, and it's shriek rumbled through the dark, silky night atmosphere as it disappeared and dreadfully collided into Vinzenz's soul, and took control of his conscious and mind. His once hazel eyes now got lost with deep blackness, that was everlasting and evil. Who knows what would happen next.

I will post a part two if I get enough views and feedback! Hope you enjoy!
I love you

Offline Loumental

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • iPeanutbutter
    • View Profile
Re: Anonymous: I. *Warning- Not for the soft of hearts!*
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 11:32:55 am »
Woah there! That's a fair story, if I do say so myself. Lovely descriptions and everything. +floof for you

ID by Ruffian323
Signature by StygianInk

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 06:54:54 pm »
Thank you. ^^
I love you

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 03:48:36 am »
This story's pretty cool, I'd like to see what happens next!

+ Le Floof

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 08:15:57 pm »
Thank you. ^^
I love you

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 03:41:07 am »
Very interesting story you wrote there, I wonder what happens next, you should write more <3 +floof

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 04:19:46 am »
Thanks. ^^
I love you