Author Topic: ~Get Out Alive~  (Read 1277 times)

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
~Get Out Alive~
« on: January 11, 2014, 05:09:56 pm »

I had to learn the hard way of being a bad child. Doing things I shouldn't be doing. Had to be taken to a place.. That now I can't escape.

I carried my backpack down the stairs. My foster dad looked at me and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and walked to my car. I have been adopted.. I didn't know who my real parents were. I sat next to the driver's seat, looking at my foster mom, Amy. "You'll have fun there, Serenity." She smiled kindly at me. I didn't really believe her. She started driving and I dared not to look back. I slunched back a bit, feeling unsafe. I fidgeted around with locks of my hair between my fingers. We arrived at a small white building. It only had one window. I tried to see through the window, only to see nothing but darkness. Chills ran up my spine. I got out of the car, grabbing my backpack. Me and Amy walked into the door. It slammed behind us, startling me. We looked at the desk, seeing a lady typing onto her computer. Her skin was pale white and her hair was black and put into a perfect bun. She had dark grey eyes and was wearing a black nurse outfit. I stared at her confusingly. She looked up at us and she smiled sinisterly. "Ah, you must be Serenity." She looked at me. Her eyes didn't slip off my eyes. I trembled a bit. "Yeah.." I tried to act like I was in no fear. She finally took her glare off mine, onto Amy. She gave Amy a paper. "Sign this and Serenity will be good to go." She smiled her sinister smile again, making me feel like a bunch of demons were smiling at me. I looked around, feeling like people were watching me. I shook my head. Amy kissed my head and left. The lady looked at me and the last thing I remember was seeing her eyes. Everything went pitch black. About an hour later, opening my eyes, everything was pure white. I moved my bangs from my eyes and looked around. Everything in the room was white. There were no windows in the room and there was a metal door. I looked at the door, setting my backpack in the corner. I narrowed my eyes, walking to the door. I heard a few screams, making me tremble in fear. I could hear crying in the room next to mine. I didn't know what was going on.. A dark figure darting across my eyes. I covered my mouth, seeing a blood path being followed behind her. I stepped back. I backed up into the wall, unable to move. I heard a blood curdling scream, followed by cries than nothing. I widened my eyes in horror. Laughter surrounded me. I curled up, tearing up a bit. "Serenity.. Come play with us.."
I banged onto the metal door, wanting out. I looked at my bag. I kicked the door, getting a hole big enough for me to crawl through. I crawled through slowly and looked around. I looked down the hall, seeing another bright light. I started running, not looking back. The weird thing is.. The hall never ended..
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.