Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 79186 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? Feline Shape Shifters Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 10:36:43 pm »
Samantha
The black wolf skidded to a halt and she felt her front paws slip over the edge and her eyes widened as the rest of her went over with them. She tumbled through the mist before she shifted again and she once again felt the rush of flying and the wind through her feathers. Yes! she mentally shouted, flapping high into the air, far out of reach of the other shifter. When he came into sight, she cawed indignantly and settled on a branch on the other side of the falls.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 11:00:45 pm »
Flynn let a low growl out as the girl shifted once more, an anger in his ryes sparked up. He pushed into the clearing the river flowed through, speeding up as he reached the edge of the river. Pushing off with his back legs, his front paws lifted off the ground, a loud snarl cracking through the air. In the blink of an eye, the snarl formed into a loud whimper and Flynn's body tensed up, causing it to drop from the air. Landing over the edge of the river, his claws dug into the muddy bank, pulling himself up into land before he plummeted into the depths. A growl escaped his throat as he snapped at the air towards the bird with his jaws, "Let me go, I almost had her.!" He growled to seemingly no one. "No, you know the rules, pass the river and you'll be Luke's problem."a voice replied, only audible in Flynn's head. With a snort, Flynn sent a glare up to the bird before turning his back to the river and trotting back towards town.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 11:14:42 pm »
Samantha
As the wolf turned back towards town she watched him confused. He had talked to himself! She waited for a few more minutes and then came back down the tree, shifting back into her human form and changing into some baggy clothes that were stored in a tree hollow. She stared at the river, almost dreading having to cross it and have the chance of being caught by Flynn. With no other way to get to her apartment, she stepped in, the cold water was up to mid thigh and she kept slipping on some of the slippery rocks. She finally crossed and wringed out her hair and shirt, having slightly dried off she silently slipped into the forest and followed Flynn's scent trail back to the town

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 11:25:00 pm »
Abby, Are you wrighting in black? x3))

Name- Ginger Sicily
Gender- Female
Age- 18 Human Years
Shifter forms- She can shift into a chestnut mare, a tiger, and a red fox.
Description/pic- Below
Bio- She doesn't like to tell anyone her history and such. (Find out in RP)

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 11:28:06 pm »
((Accepted! And yes, she's writing in black))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 11:40:54 pm »
((Omg. Can you guys not read it.?? :0 if not I'll change itt.!))

Flynn had changed back to human form, his hands running down his face in frustration as he slammed his fists against the large metal doors at the end of the alley. "Lemme in Mikey!" Flynn ordered, the doors sliding open and him slipping in. The inside of the underground room looked like an old basment of a broken down warehouse filled with large screens and cages. Several doors were in the room, leading to other places. A thinner boy sat at the large computer, unsuspecting as Flynn ripped him out of the chair and slammed him against the wall. "What the hell Mikey!""Protocol, Flynn! No crossing the river, we all follow that rule." the kid begged, and Flynn slowly set him down. Flynn reached up, pulling the collar of hus shirt down to reveal a red area surrounded by a burn, "Was the shock necessary!?" Mikey held his hands up, "Everyone gets the shock when you pass the boundary."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 11:48:14 pm »
Thanks!))

Ginger walked along the sidewalk of the small town, her hands in her pockets and her beannie on her head as usual. She was heading towards the forest and planed on seeing what she could find out about an odd wolf out there for a customer. She often did spying work for other shape shifters since she had a fox form and often hid well, despite her bright pelt. She entered the forest as her human form and glanced around before turning into her fox form. She stopped at the river in time to see a girl, probably a dhape shifter cross the river. Ginger stayed silent and continued on towards a large cave. Once she arrived, there was a large black wolf hidden in the shadows. She stayed hidden and watched silently.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 04:27:28 am »
Samantha
Once she had reached town and grabbed her bag from where she had left it in the alley and began to walk away, but halted when she heard shouting. She turned around and noticed for the first time that there was a large sliding metal door, and it had been left open. She cautiously approached it, placing a hand on the cool steel before stepping inside. She almost gasped in surprise, the room was huge! It was filled with computers and screens, machines and..... Cages?! She ducked behind a shelf, and took in a shaky breath before looking back to the two people already in the room.
"Was the shock necesarry!?" she heard Flynn shout, and she saw that he had indeed been shocked, a burn mark was evident on his skin. The kid that he was holding held up his hands "Everyone gets the shock when they pass the boundary."
Sam felt something stir in her gut, warning her away from the place and she decided to follow her insinct and slowly back up. Too bad she backed into another shelf, sending books flying in many directions.
She looked up, "Crap."

This just happens to be what Sam is wearing at the moment-

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 12:20:13 pm »
The loud crash caught both Mikey and Flynn's attention, their heads snapping around to face the dark corner. The girl was hidden within the shadows, her outline visible. A low growl escaped Flynn's throat as his eyes began to glow a soft blue. "Dude,.." Mikey whispered, "Don't, not here, not like this, she has no chance.." "Mikey, shut the door."Flynn ordered, Mikey hesitated before reaching over to his desk and clicking a long, orange button. The metal door began to slide close, as Flynn approached the corner. "Come on out Samantha, let's talk."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 01:30:41 pm »
Samantha
Her heart began to race when the door slid shut and Flynn began to walk towards her. She was prepared to stay in the shadows, but then he said "Come on out Samantha, let's talk" and she blinked. How did he know her name? What was wrong with his eyes? she was wracking her brain for answers, but none came. She slowly stepped out from behind the shelf and looked at them warily. What had the Mikey guy meant when I had no chance???"