Author Topic:  (Read 12604 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 01:48:57 am »
Crap crap crap.. the girl ran quickly, ducking under another less grabbing branch in the old forest just as another bullet passed her head, nearly missing and hitting a tree a few feet infront of her, sending bark splinters flying. Using her hand, she slid over a log before ducking behind it as another bullet flew her way. "Okay, come on Kora, think."she thought. Her golden eyes landed on a large puddle of seeping tree sap at the base of a tree. Glancing back at her pursuers, she focused her aim on. The sap before flicking her hand it's way, sending a wave of flames towards it, coating the sap and tree in fire as she stood and ran, blocking her path in fire. Her heart began to slow as she lost the sound of their heavy footsteps behind her. Reaching a small trail she slowed as a figure came into sight. "Crap!" she yelled before throwing her back against a tree. An elf on a horse galloped her way. She was sure she wouldn't be seen until she turned to see a large bird in a tree above. Motioning for the bird to stay quiet. Cocking it's head, the bird slowly looked at the elf as if it understood before letting out a loud screech. Kora cursed under her breath before tossing a nearby stone at the creature.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 02:16:32 am »
Mitzuki pulled on the reigns of the large horse as she heard the screaching of a bird. She searched the surroundings till she saw bright red hair. She quickly pulled out her bow and placed an arrow on the string. "Come on out.." She said directly to the girl.

Lot on my ming. x3))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 02:31:50 am »
Kora cursed once again, stomping her foot against the ground before stepping out from behind the tree. Waving a hand, she smiled awkwardly, "Hi,..are you busy? You look busy, I'll just come back later."with that, kora turned on her heels to walk away.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline LillyJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where's the party?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 12:25:03 pm »

Aurora leaped swiftly from the edge of a cliff, spreading her wings in the air. Gliding through the sky with great speed, she would probably appear as a blury glowing light to someone who hasn't seen this dragon before. She rised higher in the air, leaving the clouds beneath her. Carried by the srong wind, the majestic creature flowed over trees, mountais, rivers.

She closed her eyes. She could feel the wind brush trough her dark scales. Time passed.

She closed her large wings. After falling down through a soft cloud, rotationg in the air, she unfolded them quickly, now flying steady again. She loved doing this kind of maneuvers. Her eyes glowed as she scanned the forest bellow her, sliding slowly over the wind.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 12:58:43 pm »
Mitzuki eyed the girl and spoke. "Stay where you are." She said and threatened to shoot the arrow. "Ya know, when I see someone hiding behind a tree, I usually would think It's an ambush, or you're just stupid enough not to know I would have shot you on sight." She said stepping down. "Now, who are you?"

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 08:25:28 pm »

Name:
Lexi Faye
Species: Vampire
Class(Assassin, Warrior, etc.): Assassin
History: Lexi was born and raised here in Hiroshi. When she was young, she became good friends with Tate and they have been best friends ever since. They work together and spend everyday together and they love being best friends. Her history has been unknown for a long time.
Personality: Lexi is sassy, rude and very stubborn. She often times can be seen weak and vulnerable around Tate, but besides that she's strong and smart. She enjoys being an Assassin and loves doing her job with her best friend. She doesn't make friends easily and if anyone hurts Tate in anyway, she won't hesitate to protect him.
Mount/Pet?: None

Name: Tate Langdon
Species: Vampire
Class (Assassin, Warrior, etc.): Assassin
History: Tate was born a little ways away from where Lexi was born. Their families were enemies but the two were inseparable. They ran away together at the age of 5, but when they were gone, Lexi decided she'd try and ride a wild Unicorn. That resulted in her getting kicked off and heaving memory loss. He's the only that remembers what happened to her.
Personality: Tate has a hard and painless exterior but he is very sensitive and loving. He has quite the temper and mess with Lexi and you will see it. He loves to be sarcastic and make witty jokes to make others angry or just to lighten the mood.
Mount/Pet?: None

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 09:48:55 pm »
Accepted, just hope right in!))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 10:52:13 pm »
Name: Kitara
Species: Unicorn x Pegasus
Class: She doesn't have a class.(If it's okay)
History: Kitara was born in Thistle castle, to become the king's mount. She went through all kinds of training to make sure she was good enough to be his noble steed. She did all her training correctlybut that was not what she wanted, she wanted to be free. So that's what she did. When she and the king were on their morning ride she bucked him off and ran away. Ever since then she has been trying to use her wings but she hasn't figured it out quite yet.
Personality: Kitara is very shy when it comes to strangers, but she can be very loving and gentle. Unfortunately after more than 100 years she has become untamed and is afraid of humans. When it comes to her friends she is very protective and will defend them with her life, if she has to.
Rider: None
Extra: Her wings only appear when she is going to fly, when she lands they disappear.(If that is okay)

(American Horror Story <3 <3
Sorry fr the bad application, I kinda rushed it, hehe.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 11:01:12 pm »
May I join in a bit?)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 11:08:31 pm »

Lexi Faye

Lexi sits, her reddish-blonde hair looking darker and her pale skin easily see-able in the shadows. She had her hazel green eyes on the sunlight just outside of the darkened forest. "This-" she pauses, gesturing to the sun. "Is so unfair!" she protests, mostly to herself. How she loved the sunlight yet no matter how hard she tried she could not reach it. "Being a vampire sucks and honestly, I hate it." Lexi mutters, her delicate hand waving as if pushing the sunlight away. With that swift movement she looks at Tate, "Are you going to say anything?"

Tate Langdon

Tate snaps out of his trance at staring at his best friend when he hear her say: "Are you going to say anything?" Smirking at her, he puts his arm around her shoulder and turns her towards the sunlight once more. "Well I can say a lot of things Lex, I just choose to listen to your ranting instead." She shrugs his arm off and he pouts, looking at her with dark brown, almost black, eyes. "You can't be mad can you?" He watches her cross her arms over her chest as she walks further into the darkened forest. Smiling and shaking his head, he follows after her.

(Thanks~ And eek! I know <3 I just had to add Tate into this, I'm actually writing an American Horror Story fanficton at the moment ^^)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:10:09 pm by Trixxy »