• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 12:03:06 am »
All accepted, and Glacion, feel free.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 12:40:48 am »

The horned mare trotted through the dark forest, but she seemed to illuminate the darkness. Her light blue man flowed beautifully, her white pelt seemed like it was glowing in the darkness. Her ice blue eyes peered into the darkness, she could hear someone, no, two people. She came to a stop and looked around, her curved blue horn sometimes distracted her. She snorted loudly "Hello?" she asked, her voice was so soft and calming. She wondered if there were humans in the forest, or something darker "Anyone there?" she called again. Her ears pricked forward, she could smell two people, a male and female. Luckily for Kitara she could communicate with humans and other creatures, if she needed to. She took a step closer to where she heard the footsteps and waited.

She is referring to Lexi and Tate)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 01:27:51 am »

Lexi Faye

Lexi stops, her hazel green eyes going a deep red as she hears another voice. It didn't smell human which means its blood was no good to her. Ignoring Tate for a moment she walks closer to the voice. "Hello?" she asks, her voice powerful and strong. Glancing back at Tate, who had a twisted knife out she winks, at him. Though, his face goes from concealing laughter to astonishment. A questioning look came to her eyes as she slowly turns to face what was in front of her. A giant white horse-like creature with a blue mane and horn.

Tate Langdon

Tate was following Lexi, laughing slightly at her wink but when he looked up, he saw a unicorn, or at least that's what he thought it was. "This couldn't be the thing that called is it?" he asks, mostly to Lexi. She was still in amazement at the beautiful creature. "Hi there, are you lost?" he asks softly, his blonde hair in his eyes. He made sure not to let his red eyes come out at the sound of blood coursing through its body. Tate was moving forward, one hand out as if expecting the horse creature to push it's muzzle into it like Spirit or whatever.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 01:53:06 am »

Kitara jumped back when two figures came into view, they looked human but something was off about them. The woman just kinda stood their while the man came forward, his hand extended. Kitara extended her head forward, sniffing his hand. It's been a long time since she has been this close to people, she wasn't sure what to expect. Her long tail swayed back and forth behind her as the wind picked up, she drew her head back and looked at the two before looking behind her, she could have swore she heard something. She turned away from them to investigate the sound, she sniffed the air, there was something menacing lurking about but she couldn't think of what it could be. She raised her head again, she had run ins with horn hunters before, they were hunters who wanted the horn of a unicorn. They thought it would grant them special powers, but they were wrong, the horn didn't have any benefit to humans. Maybe they were the ones who were lurking about, they were good at covering their scent, but she couldn't be sure. She snorted before turning back to the man and woman, she peered at the blonde haired one then took a few steps closer.

She stuck her nose in his hair and sniffed, remembering his scent before doing the same to the woman. She decided not to speak, people tend to ask a lot of questions. She was normally afraid of people but these two seemed different, they didn't seem like hunters to her. There it was again. She spun around to where the sounds of sticks were cracking. She pawed the ground in frustration, who was out there? Kitara looked back at the two individuals before jumping over a bush to find out who was walking around. As she got closer she could faintly smell the scent of human and leather, she raised her head again, she remembered that hunters normally wore leather but she wasn't sure. Her blue eyes looked into the darkness "Who is out there?" she asked herself.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 03:58:10 am »
She froze, turning back around to face the elf. She frowned, as if being scolded by her mother. "Okay..okay..look. I need your help. I don't have time to explain.." footsteps began to sound through the forest behind her. "but, Help me and I'll help you."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 12:52:03 pm »
Mitzuki sighed and rolled her eyes, lowering the bow and arrow. She could also hear the footsteps and shhsed the girl. "I hope you can climb." She said and grBbed the horse, hiding it in the trees then climbing up one of them. "Get up here." She whispered.

Offline LillyJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where's the party?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 03:49:24 pm »

Aurora flew calmly above the forest that was covered in darkness, watching, from tree to tree, from rock to rock. Her blue eyes glowed in exitment as something unusual cought the dragon's attention. She could clearly see a bright light, coming from among the trees.. wait, did it just move? She dropped down towards it, freezing in the air when she came close enough to see what it was.

It wasn't a light. Dragon eyes sometimes see things differently then how they appear to others..
Instead, she cought herself flapping her wings soundlessly in mid air, enchanted by the sight of a mejestic creature. It had the form of a white horse, with a slightly twisted horn, and a beautifull blue mane.

But there was someone else there, two figures that weren't either human or elves - her dragon eyes could see.

Still high up in the air, she turned her head slightly, in an elegant way, and noticed something else.. An elf.. nothing unusual there, they tend to hide in the forest often. She tried recalling everything she knew about elves. Light on their feet, quick with heir bows, with sharp senses, they are more then used to surviving on their own, if she remembered corectly, that is. The elf was accompanied by someone with unusual bright red hair.

She looked at the unicorn, and then back to the elf. All of them were rather close to one another, in fact, but they haven't noticed that yet.. have they? Thinking it's better for her not to be seen, the dragoness flapped her wings, a bit louder then she hoped, then sliding aside along the wind, gracefully but incredibly fast, into a could of mist, as her long tail flicked, slicing trough the air.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 08:45:48 pm »

Lexi Faye

Lexi watches the creature, the red in her eyes fading back to the usual green color. When it came close to sniff Tate's head, she just watched. As it moved to her, she flinched slightly and backed up, but Tate was behind her in seconds, beckoning her forward. With a sharp glare at her blonde companion she stepped forward and let the creature sniff her.

Then a sound, faint yet able to be heart came from the depths of the forest and immediately she had her Hornet of Flames out and aimed at the darkness, the fire illuminated around her, just not enough to see what was there. Lexi had five weapons and one should not be shown to the unicorn beast. Looking at Tate, she nods and points the bow in the air. Removing her fingers from the black string, the arrow flies up, the reddish spear was hidden, only see-able to trained eyes. It lands far off... Maybe no one will know why this vampire decided to shoot an arrow into the middle of no where.

Tate Langdon

Tate was watching the unicorn creature in fascination, but when it became startled and stared into the shaded area he reacted quickly. Without hesitation he pulls his Griffon Knife out of his burlap bag and awaits for something to appear. Lexi had her bow out, sending a golden light on his left side and when he looked at her she shot an arrow into the air. It was a warning signal for Lexi's small friend, Jess. Of course no one had seen Jess, she was only around 8 or 9 and never came near him or Lexi, but Lexi found it her job to warn the poor Vampire child of danger in the area.

Lexi's Weapons:

Tate's Weapons:

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 09:41:48 pm »

Kitara used her horn to push aside some vines before moving forward, she didn't know what to do next. She neighed in surprise when her head was jerked back "What the?" she asked as she looked up, only to see her horn had gotten tangled in the thick vines "Darn it, not again.." She shook her head but only managed to get it tangled up even more, she snorted in frustration. She shook her head again but still failed on getting free "Maybe those two are still around..." she said as she looked around "Are you two still there? Can you help me?" she asked quietly, she didn't want any predators knowing she was trapped.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 10:01:51 pm »
I'm now going to add guilds and clans application for the ones who wish to start one.))

Mystic quickly scrambled to her feet when two gaurds entered her cell. They rushed her and grabbed her by the arms and quickly bound her hands together, dragging her out of the cell. The two pushed her to her knees to face a large man in a black cloak and a dark crown. She knew him and to be honest, she wish she didn't. The man crouched down and looked her straight in the eyes with a sinister smirk. "This is the one.." He hissed. "What do you want with me now?" She demanded, fire in her eyes. "Now now, no need to be angered. I'm releasing you, but on one condition." He smirked. "I want you to bring me four dragon scales, and if you succeed, I won't throw back in here. Ypu have a week do this task or you get your old cell back." He cackled and exited the room. The gaurds had drug her still, to another room where they untied her hands and gave her back her belongings. "Where is my bow and arrows?" She demanded glaring at the two. "The lord has told us to keep them." They responded simply. She quickly shove a dagger in one of the gaurds neck and thrne to the second. "Hand them over.." She ordered. The gaurd must have been scared for her handed them to her and she bolted down thr corridors to the exit, but then she remembered her pegasus. She turned towards the stables and searched the stalls for her horse. He laying in a cage near the back and she knew he hated it. Mystic quickly grabbed the keys from the hook near the cage and opened up the gate allowing the gigantic beast to get out. She mounted him and they trotted out before the stallion spread his wings and flew into the air.