Author Topic: ~The Founding Of Wolves~  (Read 1773 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
~The Founding Of Wolves~
« on: February 03, 2014, 02:34:11 pm »
    Long ago, long before any Lion King character stepped foot on BonFire or any wolf in the SouthPole, our FeralHeart game was nothing but an improved version of Impressive World. There were no wolves at all, for the character did not exist. Red the Lion, the leader of the lions, was adventuring off to find the new map for the new game, for more space was needed, and little did he know that today would mark something new also in the update. To his surprise he found a small frozen over area. He kept on walking, and soon found a strange creature. It had a long fluffy tail and burning yellow eyes. The animal's head had sharp ears, and a snout that stretched out farther then a lions. It looked at him, and threw back it's head to let off a howl.

"What are you?" asked Red. The animal looked at him. It spoke not a word, for the snow in the land made it fade away.

"Wait!" called Red. He followed the animal's shadow, and found a small cavern. Inside was a whole pack of them, with young and elders. Red crouched down, amazed. A whisper came to his ear.

"More then lions live here, us wolves do to. Please allow us free roam," asked the whisper.

And so, in the new game, the character 'wolf' was added, and many users played it.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Founding Of Wolves~
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 03:44:36 pm »
Nice short tale about how wolves appeared on the scene, Madeline. And tis true, the discovery of wolves was a grand one for many. ~
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 09:31:31 pm »
Nice short tale about how wolves appeared on the scene, Madeline. And tis true, the discovery of wolves was a grand one for many. ~

Thanks, but call me Chow. I'm still trying to change my name.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 09:36:09 pm »
Lovely little short tale, Chow.
The addition of the wolf model still keeps many happy. ;)