Author Topic: Yay! Finally! Just happy to be here. *cackles*  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Abbi Normal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Laughing Hyena
    • View Profile
    • Abbi Normal's DeviantArt
Yay! Finally! Just happy to be here. *cackles*
« on: February 11, 2014, 09:58:49 pm »
I'm so glad to finally be here! When I finally saw that "Create an account" link appear, it was like coming down the stairs on Christmas. But the wait paid off and here it is!

So, everybody. Hi. Since I have a lot of different animal characters, and I'm looking forward to modeling them in-game to rp with. I've read about FH having the ability for users to do things with textures and meshes to create items and maps? I've done that in a lot of other games, so I was looking forward to seeing if that happens in this one.  I'm Abbi, and my main animal character is a spotted hyena named Nabani. You can call me either one, and you should see me as Nabani around in game soon. I know hyenas are more or less a niche species here if I read right, but I hope there's active hyena groups. Getting the hang of roleplaying here will be kind of weird, since I come from a background of long-form email or forum literary rp (or literate if you prefer, but I think literary is both more accurately descriptive of the form, and more polite, I've been doing for longer than I'd like to say because it makes me feel old, heh. Posts in those games are at least a few paragraphs/few hundred words, frequently more, and that doesn't really work for live roleplay. It seems like the functional maximum would be about a paragraph or so? Otherwise, it feels like it would get awkard, everyone standing still staring at each other through such a looooong typing pause. So I guess I'll need to practice being a bit more succinct. Even now you can see I kind of go on more than maybe I should. So I'll wrap it up here.

I'm open to pretty much anyone who wants to roleplay or just chat. I'm not picky about what kind of character you have and things like that, I try to find something I like about everyone. So, to leave on that positive note, see you later in game!
My DeviantArt Account -- I draw a little bit of everything, make stuffed animals and getting into polymer clay.

My Tumblr -- general geek, fandom, and weird stuff.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Yay! Finally! Just happy to be here. *cackles*
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 10:20:11 pm »
Hewwo, Abbi-Normal and welcome to FH ^^
*Trows cookie at for no reason* :V

lindaminda

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 10:26:51 pm »
Hai there floofeh!
We are happy to have another member in our comunity.
Hope you'll have a good time in the game and forum.
Im happy to see new members around here.
Oh and don't forget to read the rules and check out staff members.
Also if you need any help with controls inside of the game, check out
game help and tutorials.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 10:38:08 pm »
Hello there and good job on catching the registration

Hope you have fun in-game

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 10:41:53 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart!

o-o I bet you'll have a great time making maps and meshes. x3 Teach me your mesh waysssss

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you are in need of help, and I'll be looking forward to seeing ya' in-game!

Have fun.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 04:47:15 pm »
Hey there floof, welcome to feral heart
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads