« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2014, 06:37:58 pm »
Elric is accepted ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 06:43:02 pm »
Ah, thank you. Can't wait to get started!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 07:18:59 pm »

"Go ahead, tell me I'm not good enough."
"Tell me I can't do it."
"Because I will show you over and over again that I can!
"

|Name|
Aston-James Kennedy

|Age|
22 Y/O

|Gender|
Male/Man/Boy

|Personality|
Aston is quite a energetic person who loves being out and about, usually going for walks and runs with his dog Jack. Aston is rather adveunturous and loves going out at night, one of his favorite things to do is sit on a hill side or a beach and look up at the stars. When in a relationship Aston is very loving and loyal, along with being protective, truthful and romantic. Quickly the gentleman actually. But, although he is quite laid back and calm Aston can be quite a handful. With a short temper and a sharp tongue he sometimes snaps, and can hurt people even if he doesn't mean to do so. Having anger problems is the main issue, and to help this he does sports such as jogging, MMA, boxing, swimming and football to keep him from getting into trouble. Aston isn't really shy and once you get to know him he's a great, loyal friend who'll stick with you through thick and thin. Aston has now been in this town for 2 weeks, and the voice has started. Shares a close bond with Scott.

|Crush|
Not at the moment (subject to change).

|Boyfriend/Girlfriend|
Not at the moment (subject to change).

|Extra|
Nothing

The Voice

|Name|
Scott Carey

|Age|
22 1/2 Y/O

|Gender|
Male/Man/Boy

|Personality|
Scott is a rather tormentative person who likes to mess with people, often getting them into trouble and causing them to rage. Saying things without a care and lashing out whenever he feels like it, he hates being told what to do and likes being the voice, having a loud voice he likes to be heard and never really shuts up. Being rather spiteful and hot headed, along with bitter and cold. Although. There's actually another side to him he only shows those he likes. Often-if he likes you, he's caring and loyal, also trustworthy and helpful, someone actually great to get along with even if he isn't one to guide you down the right path, with some convincing he will take 'No' as an answer. Now he has found Aston. A young male who is similar to himself, Scott now seeks for help and revenge. He is rather close and likes Aston, they share a close bond.

|Story|
Scott was always the 'top dog' through his years of school and everyone seemed to fear him, partly because he took part in MMA (mixed marshal arts) which was pretty aggressive fighting. He would train 5 times a week to be the best, but one day it all changed. Scott won nearly all of his fights and was claimed as one of the best in the country, but he didn't know his enemy would soon be revealed. Everyone spoke about his opponent 'Danny Tolman' one of the most unknown but fighters of MMA fighting. Scott had gotten into a fight with James, Dannys best friend. Beating him to the ground and putting him in hospital. Scott suffered many weeks of beaing teased until the fight came, not yet had he realised his defeat.

Entering the ring the fight soon started, many different rounds being held until him and Danny were the last. Scott could see the fury in his opponents eyes as they begun. Holding out for 20 minutes Scott was soon thrown to the ground and claimed the looser. Although, you'd think coming 2nd best wasn't bad out of a competition of 30. The news quickly got around and everyone was no longer scared of Scott and teased him. On his way home from collage on night a group of 5 followed him home. Not fussed Scott cut through the usual alley that lead to his house, but then it happened. The group grabbed him from behind and began beating him without a care calling him a 'loser' and a 'waste of life'. It was that day Scott lost his life.

A few weeks had passed and a young male, who was just like himself moved in. Delighted Scott found his next 'victum'. Managing to work his way into the young adults head who he then knew as Aston. It didn't take long for him to come clean about his past and tell Aston what he wanted, its only a matter of time until he acceptes.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 01:45:36 am »
Woo, thanks. Can't wait to get started.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 04:56:31 pm »
Can we start?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 09:51:04 pm »
((Am I accepted?))
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 12:29:44 am »
Yes you are accepted, I was visiting a family member today. Feel free to start. My post will come a little late.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 12:34:47 am »
((Thank you! Also I'll allow others to post before I go, I often make crappy first posts...))
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 08:13:55 am »

~
"I have't lived all that long yet, but there is something I firmly believe in. The people who have the ability to change something in the world, all without exception, have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to. They are those who can abandon even their humanity."

Elric quietly sat in his classroom, boredly tapping his pencil on the table  as the teacher continued to blabber on about something. Yawning, he scrathed his head while Envy suddenly piped up. "Boy-o!" She screamed inside his head, making the blonde boy jerk his head up in fright as his pencil flew across the room. The other children looked at him while Elric giggled with embaressment.

After school, he sat in the nearby park, mumbling to himself. "Envy, you always do that! Quit making an idiot out of me!" He shouted, his eye twitching in anger. "Sorry, sorry, it's fun sometimes." Elric lowered a brow and gripped his head, sighing in defeat.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 11:29:41 am »

"Go ahead, tell me I'm not good enough."
"Tell me I can't do it."
"Because I will show you over and over again that I can!
"

Aston-James Kennedy

As the morning sun shone through the window Aston began to stirr in his sleep, the reflection of the sun shone on his eyes lides causing him to wake to the blinding light. Lifting his hand from under the blanket he waved his hand infront of his face to block out the ligh as he lifted himself from the king sized bed. Remaining seated on the edge of the bed he glanced around for a moment, running his hand through her hair as his eyes were still half shut. Lifting his arms for a stretch he let out one last yawn and hurled himself from the bed. Walking across to the window he pulled open the curtains allowing the room to be lit up. "No, no, no its to light. Are you crazy!" Scott moaned cause Aj to cringe slightly at the loud shout "Do you have to do this every morning? We arenitting by the window all day, cool it..." he muttered walking away from the window "Good, almost went blind" Aj shook his head at Scott

Exiting his room he wondered downstairs and shuffled into the kitchen and was quickly greeted by his Collie, Jack. Smiling he knelt down and placed his hand between the dogs ears, gently motioning it side to side. The canine let out a bark as Auston stood up, his tail wagging as he jumped and spun in circles. "I know, know. We're going for a jog soon" he spoke as he headed towards the fridge, looking around for something to eat his eyes finally locked onto the fruit salad he had made yeasterday before he went to bed. Yawning once again he leant forward and grabbed out the pot nd sat it on the large counter in the middle of the room. Tucking in it didn't take long for him to finish, he guessed it was cause Scott wasn't annoying him as asual. Putting the dishes in the dish washer Aston headed back upstairs to change, Jack following behind.

DA Account