Author Topic: ?Fade into Darkness? Open and Accepting  (Read 11339 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: ?Fade into Darkness? Open and Accepting
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 08:57:02 pm »
Beautiful Character ^^ Accepted)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 09:15:29 pm »
Thanks. I'm just gonna start to after the whole attack. x3))

Cashmire Hikuru

Cashmire stood near the back of the group of people. A wail could be heard but soon it stood silent. Her white gaze swept through the room before shewalked through the crowd of people towards the gym. She had past Domonic and Kennedy and only flashed a glance before continuing on. Cashmire was one of the first to arrive. She slid against the wall and sat down, glancing around as all the people filed in. She shut her eyes and imagined herself alone in a dark room. Somewhat odd but it was just how she thought. Her eyes flicked open once more before she summoned a bit of water, twirling it between her fingers to entertain herself.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:52:09 pm by Firewolf10 »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 09:17:20 pm »
((Is it alright if I change Dom to a spirit elemental and Esmae to a fire elemental?))

Domonic O'Connor

Domonic looked at Kennedy and laughed at her comment about who should be protecting who, raising a brow he grinned. "Yeah but you know what? Women shouldn't protect men.." he muttered with another wink as the two set stood motionlessly on the top floor. Leaning against one of the large beams he glanced around, but when the brunette spoke his attention was focused back on her. Hearing a familiar voice he Dom glanced at Raven and smiled "See, I should come and wake you up!" he repled sticking his tongue out, then hearing about how her first class was going to suck "Just kick your instructors ass!" he chuckled. Course we are, what about you?" but the sudden sounds of screams caused his head to turn and a growl to escape his mouth as he watched the Strigoi attack again. "Maybe they should try eating one another!" he snapped. But beofre he could help he was ordered by Kennedy to follow the group, nodding he gestured for Raven to follow "Be careful..." he mumbled to the female. But, turning back he realised Kennedys face bleeding from the fight she was in, stopping he looked at the Strigoi with narrowed eyes-a grin sprawled across his face. This move conflicting pain on the enemy and sending him flying backwards into a wall.  

Quickly it was all over and fortionately lessons were cancelled today causing a buzz to run through the male as he clneched his fist and smiled, turning to Kennedy "Isn't that great!?" he smiled as he lead her towards the gym. All the younger ones seemed at the front and the older at the back, probably because the olders could use their powers more wisely and probably protect themselves more. Turning his attention back on the Kennedy he tilted his head and wiped the blood from her face "You sure you don't want me to sort that out for you?" he questioned tilting his head.  
[/font][/color]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 09:19:01 pm »

Name? Abby Brooks
Age? 19
Gender? Female
Role? Moroi
Personality? Sarcastic
Kind
Brave
Playful
Ambitious
Quirky
Grade? Senior
Guardian?None
Element? Earth
Crush? None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend? None
Extra? Dillon's twin sister

Name? Dillon Brooks
Age? 19
Gender? Male
Role? Moroi
Personality? Kind
Ambitious
Protective
Confident
Grade? Senior
Guardian? None
Element? Fire
Crush? None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend? None
Extra? Abby's twin brother

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 09:42:09 pm »

Cassidy Tomoe

The sound of the alarm could soon be heard in any corner of the school.The Strigoi were attacking."Looks like classes can wait"Cassidy said,as she ran out of the classroom to join the other guardians in the fight.Making her way throught the crowds,the redhead reached the first floor,where the Strigoi have already broke in.She didn't have enough time to scan the surroundings when she found herself being pinned down by one of those "filthy monsters" or how she would use to call them."Get off!"Cassidy yelled as she delivered a punch in her opponent's face,which sent him flying into a wall.The Dhampir got on her two legs and aided two other guardians in taking down four other Strigoi.At first,it seemed like their enemies were retreating,but t hey only returned in greater numbers,Cassidy and a few others were forced to get back on the top floor.However,luck was ont heir side once again as the Strigoi left,eventually.The girl reached the gym and let herself fall on a bench,exhausted from the battle.The news that classes were cancelled made her happy at least.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 10:27:17 pm »
Both characters are accepted ^^ And yes you may change their elements)

Kennedy Charleston
Kennedy grabbed his hand and lowered it away from her face. She remembered learning about the elements that Moroi possessed, each element was fed from a source. She distinctly remembered the spirit element used the wielder's own spirit to fuel it "No, it's fine." She smiled before turning to another Dhampir known as Raven "Yeah, thanks for asking. How about you?" he didn't have any visible injuries so she assumed he was alright. Soon enough students were piling into the large gym and going about their business. Soon groups began to form and their voices filled the gym, some were laughing while some were talking in hushed whispers. Kennedy walked over to one of the benches and sat down, she was relieved that she could get some rest. As she was about to lean back and get some shut eye a familiar voiced entered her ears "Get up Charleston." the masculine voice commanded. Kennedy's eyes shot open only to see her instructor, David Miller, he had dark hair and stunning green eyes, he was rather tall and all lean muscle. She quickly got to her feet "Classes were canceled." she croaked "It's a good thing you were dismissed to the gym then." he smirked as he led her away from Domonic.

She tossed down her bag as they stood on a large blue mat "I'm not dressed for this." she tried to think up as many as excuses as she could "Doesn't matter." he turned to her "What if a Strigoi came at you while you were in your pajamas?" Kennedy scowled then got into her combat stance. Before she could even register what was going on she was slammed into the mat "I wasn't ready." she groaned as she got to her feet just in time to block another attack. She dodge his attacks for a few minutes before he had said it was her turn to hit him. She swiftly kicked him behind the knee then slammed her hand into his chest, knocked him down "Good job." he praised. Kennedy felt a surge of confidence flow through her "Blood whore!" she heard a male's voice yell through the crowd. When she turned to find out who it was she was knocked down "No matter what you must never get distracted." David peered into the crowd as well, disgust on his face. Kennedy got back up and they continued their session for about thirty minutes. She couldn't be more happy when they were done "You did a good job today." he patted her shoulder in a friendly manner "I look forward to working with you soon." He was right, she only had one more thing to be taught and she would officially be a guardian. She thanked him and watched as he walked away from the blue mat and on to do his own business. Kennedy picked up her bag then looked around the gym for Domonic.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2014, 12:31:19 am »

Domonic O'Connor

Hearing Kennedys response the brown haired male shrugged and continued his way towards the gym, clearing his throat he pushed out his arms and knocked the large doors open, a smile on his face as he glanced around. Groups had already began to form and others were just taking this time as an advantage and began messing on, shrugging he headed towards the bench with the brunette. Taking a seat he leant back against the wall and watched as the combat instructor headed over, he looked at Kennedy and grinned "Don't think you're getting out of it that easy!" he chuckled as he watched her be lead to the matts and continue practice. Watching carefully he nodded at the different tactics being used but the words 'blood whore..' caught his attention causing him to turn his head. Domonics eyes narrowed as he looked at James gritting his teeth he stood up and headed over.

Before he arrived the blonde male stood up, acting rather cocky. "Why not keep your stupid mouth shut you prick!" he snapped clenching his fist as he stormed towards James. Watching as he swung a fist Dom grabbed it and tightened his grip, a smirk across his face as Jame clenched his fist and tried pulling his hand away. "Get off me you jerk, asnt even calling you!" "Why do I care? You shouldt call anyone anything when you know nothing!" he snapped tightening his grip causing James to grit his teeth in pain and moan.
[/font][/color]

DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2014, 01:42:24 am »

Kennedy Charleston
Kennedy grinned when she caught sight of Domonic but the smile quickly faded when she noticed what was happening. She slung her bag over her shoulder and quickly ran over, pushing through the crowd of people that had gathered. She stood in between the two men before resting her hand on Domonic's fist "Is he really worth getting suspended for?" she asked, she could feel James' eyes burning into the back of her head. James was one of the royals, she wasn't sure which family he belonged in. He was rather rude and cocky when it came to people who weren't royal. He was constantly taunting her but she had learned to ignore him and came to the conclusion he wasn't worth the fuss. Kennedy looked at Domonic "I defend you, remember?" she smirked as she stepped to the side. James walked off, muttering things under his breath, and joined his group of friends. She shook her head and turned to Dom "I wish you would stop doing that." she punched his shoulder "But thanks." she smiled.

She walked over to the same bench that she had been sitting on earlier and sat down, throwing her bag beside her in the process. She left enough room for Domonic if he wanted to sit down as well. Her brown eyes scanned the room, ever since the attack that morning she knew she couldn't let her guard down even for a second. She groaned when she realized that she would definitely have trouble sleeping tonight. Whenever an attack on the academy occurred she would find herself tossing and turning in bed because her mind was filled with terrifying scenarios. Some consisted of her losing her life and some of Domonic losing his. She had never had a 'good' dream since her first encounter with a Strigoi when she was eight years old. She could easily remember that day like it had happened just yesterday, but it was ten years ago. She lost her mother to one of the beasts while she was trying to protect Kennedy and the Moroi she was bound to. Unfortunately, the Moroi also lost her life. Kennedy was 100% sure she wouldn't have survived if it weren't for her. Kennedy shook the memory away and looked around the gym, they still ahd thirty more minutes before they could break to lunch.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 02:23:37 am »

Domonic O'Connor

Just before Domonic could raise a fist and punch the royal he was soon stopped by Kennedy, just then he realised the amount of people who took it upon themselves to gather around. Looking at the brunette whoe had a hand on his fist in order to stop him, but as his soon to be guardian asked the question he starred at James with narrowd eyes. Many thoughts ran through the males head, should he just punch him? He's stuck up, only cares about himself, thinks he can say and do what he wants, or should he stop and continue this at a later date? Letting out a huff he let go of Jamses fist but pushed it back towards his chest in the mean time "As aid, learn to keep your trap shut!" the muscular vamp warned as he watched James walk away with his previous group of friends-and the corwd soon faded. Looking at Kennedy he sighed "I know, but he just gets right on my nerves! I bet nearly everyone here wants to punch him in the face...but I do love a good fight!" he teased looking at Kennedy only to receive a jab in the arm. "Getting stronger little one!" he chuckled "No problem.." he smiled.

Domonic followed Kennedy back to the bench they were previously sat on, without a care in the world he leant back on the wall allowing thought to run through his mind, his arms hung loosely over his legs. Many people seemed to be looking at the two from the situation what had just happened, but he didn't care he hated that spoilt brat. A smrik grew across his face for a moment, thanks to his element being 'Spiritual' he could practically read what people were thinking, and this was his usual routine-but today he decided not to, for now anyways. Besides everyone would be on about the attack or the small incident that happened atleast five minutes ago. Leaning forward Domonic allowed his elbows to rest on his legs and his arms hang between in legs that were slightly bent, bis body leant over as he had his two hands held together. His dark red eyes scanning the room.

DA Account

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 02:53:54 am »
center]
Cashmire Hikuru

Cashmire was still fiddling with the water before she turned her attention to a brunette and one of the instructors at the matts. Oh wait, Kennedy was the girl. She watched intently until she heard a voice. "Blood Whore!" Cashmire turned her head towards the voice to see Domonic confronting the kid. The only way she knew Domonic and Kennedy was becaue she had been a few classes with them. Cashmire sort of grinned when Kennedy helped him out. She headed across the gem to a girl she usually hug out with. The two leaned against the wall and began to chat intently. "Did you see that whole seen between Domonic and James?" Cashmire questioned. Jazzy glanced over at her and shook her head. "No. I was talking to Harris." Cashmire shrugged and they stood quietly for a while, just glancing around.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10