Author Topic: Closed.  (Read 9569 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: ? Descended From Olympus ? [Demigod RP] [Open]
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 11:00:08 pm »
Thank you very much, I can not wait to start ^^

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 07:23:09 pm »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 04:20:07 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 07:55:03 pm »
I have finished the twins' application, if anyone wants to go check it out. I must say that its been a reasonable amount of time. You can now begin posting. I'll have my RP post up in a moment, as I am currently busy with something else that needs my immediate attention. Also, the schedule has been added.

Quote from: Prologue

P R O L O G U E

Clouds gently blew across the early sky, painting themselves with the color of the weak morning light. High above the white formations of puff sat a glorious marble kingdom with beautifully hand carved column that stood guard at the kingdom's edge. Below the noble kingdom rested a sleepy country who would soon awake and begin their typical daily lives. Those dressed in golden robes and luxurious armors rested at the edge of the kingdom, standing around the words carved into the marble ground that read "Olympus" in a language mostly foreign to the mortals who inhabited the lands far below them. It was an uncomfortable silence that filled the air that lingered between the godly beings. It was as if no one dared to let their voice drift from their mouth and destroy the morning's moment.

Though, this only lasted so long until one of the tall standing figures let his voice rise. His skin seemed to have a radiance of its own and his armor shone much like the Sun itself. "How is it that we stand here pretending that nothing is to come?" He called out to those who stood around him, a hint of anger flaring within his words. "A name like his spoken from the very crevice of the Underworld is a bad omen that I have foreseen." His gold-trimmed gauntlets rattled as he paced behind the cluster of gods. Most hung their laurel crowned heads in silence, letting the pacing god's words echo through the kingdom temple. "An foreseen omen does not prove what is to come, Apollo," said a wise appearing female who's eyes seemed to know of everything. At this spoken line, all attention was focused on the speakers. "I say we march forth into Hade's domain a rid ourselves of this seed before it grows." Spoke a hugely muscular man with a battle hardened face and armor that was precisely crafted. He took to standing near the other two gods. Murmured agreements and disagreements rippled through the temple, which eventually grew into loud bickering.

"Enough!" Called a booming voice that made the sky tremble at its very force. It belonged to the atheistically dressed god sitting on a throne in the temple, who was rubbing his cranium in annoyance. "No one is to invade the Underworld. As Athena implied, a foreseen omen may not speak the truth." He eventually rose to his feet to gather with the others, the sky seeming to dance around him. "For now we will wait." Howls of protest came from those around him making him clap his hands to call upon the sky that roared in the thunder. "We. Will. Wait." With that he stormed off to the inner chambers of the temple and into a room with a glowing orb that showed every location the the world and everyone's activities. His sky blue eyes stared in concern at the live image of the camp that housed the offspring of the gods. If this omen was true, he only hoped the demigods of Olympus were prepared, for even he didn't know what would become of things if Apollo's vision was true.

Quote from: Chapter One

C H A P T E R  I

Total Pages: 1
Total Posts: 2
Characters Present: Karsyn, Staci, Ian
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:58:38 pm by Oakfrost »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 12:04:06 am »

Bang Bang Bang! "Miss Williams! It is time for you to get up!" The red haired girl groaned and slumped under her large white blanket. She had stayed up late the night before reading a book about the gods, there was so much that she had learned just from reading a simple book. Each chapter was about a different god and each of them had their own greatness and meaning. She was fascinated by every single one of them, each one was special in their own way. "You have five minutes to be out of your room!" a man's voice boomed through the door, interrupting her sleepy thoughts. Luckily for Karsyn she had showered the night before and didn't need to waste time taking one in the morning. She had also gotten her outfit set for the day, a white tank top and black jeans along with her brown boots, her hair was another story. She jumped out of bed and swiftly put on her outfit for the day and ran to the bathroom to tame the red beast on her head. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, fair skin dotted with light freckles and dark brown eyes stared back at her, her red hair in complete disarray. She look away from the mirror and down to the white sink and grabbed her round hair brush and quickly brushed out the tangles. Satisfied with the results she tossed down the brush and exited the bathroom. She took one last glance at her room before darting out of her room, nearly bumping into the staff member who had woken her "Get to breakfast." he commanded, a stern look on his almost perfect face.

She crossed the grass that separated the dorms from the main part of camp, the morning dew that covered the grass splashing onto her boots. She managed to get passed a large crowd of girls from the Aphrodite House, Karsyn was usually nervous around them for unknown reasons. Once past them she pushed open a set of double doors that led to the cafeteria. Many people were inside already, she did wake up late, each table sat a different house. The table where the Aphrodite girls sat was still empty since they were taking their time to get there. The table where she sat was empty as well and it would stay that way since she was the only female in the house of Zeus at the moment. She didn't mind this at all, she preferred to be alone most of the time and stick to her books. She walked towards the table where the breakfast foods were placed and grabbed a pre-made plate since she didn't fee like going through the line to make her own. She carried the plate in her hands and hurried over to her table and sat on the chair that was placed at the rectangular table. Karsyn looked down at her plate, a banana, a cup of blueberries, and two pancakes. She wasn't too hungry and only ate the banana and blueberries. She pushed the plate away from her and sat at the table for a little while longer, she still needed to wake up.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 12:40:55 am »

The bright sun glimmered against Staci's mocha-colored hair. She was in the midst of a laughing fit from a previously said joke by one of her sisters of the Aphrodite house. "Oh, wonderful.", one of them groaned. Staci straightened up, following the girl's gaze to spot a familiar boy. "Isn't that Ian? He's got the long black hair like Ian..", one of them questioned. "Yeah. I have practice with him." Staci replied. She turned back to her sisters as Ian passed, smiling at the group. "Thieves, the lot of them.", the first sister muttered. "Okay, girls. Enough chattering." Staci smiled, pushing past them and heading for breakfast with her sisters following close behind. They pushed into the hall, taking seat at one of the tables. "I heard one of the whispers last night.." one of the girls muttered. Staci rolled her eyes, "You did not. You liar." The girl frowned, "I could have!"

Ian made his way past the hall, he didn't plan to have breakfast, he had other plans. Glancing around, he quickly pushed himself against the nearest building, peering around the edge before sneaking around it and towards the staff dormitories. All the best luxuries were hidden within those walls, outside pleasures confiscated from fellow demi-gods.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 04:22:58 pm »
That's me finished my application, you have done a beautiful job of this Rp, Oakfrost! I hope my app's okay, can't wait to start :3
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 09:09:30 pm »
@Sherlolly  Jordan is accepted! Welcome! And its fine to have the twins as Jordan's friends ^^

Again, I shall have my post up soon. Either later tonight or tomorrow evening. I am aware that SereneHope cannot post because she is in the hospital, so whenever she is well and returns I will be more than willing to catch her up on however far we've gotten.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 09:47:54 am »
Just a little bump along with this post...))

Jordan Hunter

The last of the lovely peace and tranquility of the sun rise was interrupted by a pillow being thrown through the air. It landed just a few feet short of a blonde young woman who was sitting next to the window and watching the day begin. The blonde's head turned, a mischievous smirk playing across her peachy lips. In one quick movement, Jordan stood up and reached down to pick up the thrown pillow. The suspects of actually throwing the pillow were few, as most of the Apollo descendants were of the opposite sex. In fact, there were only four Apollo girls currently staying in the camp, including Jordan. Her grey eyes scanned the beds, waiting for one of the others to make any signs of movement.

After a few minutes of no luck, Jordan gave up and rummaged through her drawers for something decent to wear. Normally, she would lay out her clothes the night before to just put out on and head out, but today she promised herself that she would wake up much earlier than usual to watch the sunrise. She finally picked out a grey tank top that was slightly cropped and some simple dark blue jeans. It only took her a few minutes to put on her outfit and she slipped into the bathroom to make the final adjustments. Jordan had been blessed with having naturally very straight hair, and didn't usually have to go into much trouble of styling it. But, due to her creative personality, she had to change the style of it every few days. Today, she had settled for some loose waves and tied it in a plait the night before after her shower. She had to take the time to brush out the few tangles, but other than that, she was satisfied with the results. She took a moment to study herself in the mirror, her mind briefly darting back to her earlier years when she had her hair cropped short in a bob so that not much attention was payed to its glow in public. The blonde shuddered and exited the bathroom.

Jordan glanced at her watch, she was leaning against the door frame as her roommates finished getting ready. "Hurry up." She moaned, her stomach had began to rumble hours before. One by one, the girls finally emerged from the  dormitory all dressed in their different styles. "Finally, I'm starving." She smirked and followed after the others towards the cafeteria. As the entered the large hall, she examined what food there was to offer. Although she was particularly hungry, her appetite was never that much so she opted for a small pre-made meal. Sitting down at the Apollo table, she was greeted by most of her guy friends, having a few of her strawberries stolen while doing so. Her eyes constantly drifted over to the large double doors, waiting for her two best friends to arrive.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 06:59:49 pm »

Aria Benitz
Daughter of Hephaestus

"Whoa, Mona Lisa,
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown"

Aliases: 'Sun Spots' (Open for more)

?  ?  ?

Height: 136 lb
Weight: 5'5"
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown bordering close to black.
Specific Feautures: Predominantly, her face has always been noticeable for her freckles that cover the majority of her body. Never is she seen without a cheeky smile on her face that often serves as a reminder that despite being a daughter to the god of the Forge, her means of getting revenge could even make the children of Hermes shameful with their ploys.
Face Claim: Alia Shawkat

?  ?  ?

Personality:
Aria has two identities that she takes. There is an image she has to keep of herself due to several instances and mistakes she had made during her youth. It, overall, gives her a sense of power and and intolerance to anyone that tries to effect those close to her like her fellow cabin members or her own being. Still, soem traits are natural to either space she's in.

Public:
-Zany
-Headstrong
-Unpredictable
-Calculative (when coming up with schemes)
-Honest
-Unforgiving
-Cunning
-Optimistic
-Assertive

Private:
-Passive (She doesn't rather enjoy fighting those close with her and just let them have their way)
-Calculative
-Tranquil/Lazy
-Optimistic

Strengths:
-Can practically stay up all night
-Can get work done when alone (or for her own personal benefit)
- Long range attacks involving fire
-Easy to get along with

Weaknesses:
-Close combat / Physical
-Prone to sleeping at any time of the day (can miss missions)
-Not cooperative for team missions; prefers working alone
-True intentions are unknown and thus, makes her an automatic suspect to many 'accidents'

-Making others smile
-Pranks/vengeance
-Seclusion
-Winter
-Reptiles

Dislikes:
-Predictable outcomes
-Snotty people
-People hiding her things (excluding weapons)
-Dark
-Large groups (regardless of them being friends or strangers)

Family:
Elianna Benitz - Mother- Alive
Hephaestus' cabin members - Siblings  

Friends: (Open) Has to make sense, however.

Enemies: Several members of the house of Aphrodite. Anyone else is open for this spot. (Open!)

Relationship Status: Not dating anyone at the moment.

Interest: Subject to change.

?  ?  ?

Special Abilities:

Fire Breather - As it is common for most of the children to be able to possess the ability to conjure flames from their hands, Aria has a certain twist to it. She can breathe out fire just as easily as a flame thrower and start massive waves of it coming out of her mouth. It can be seen anytime she is about to breathe fire as, smoke escape through her lips and brings a sinister aura about her.

Brazen Head - She isn't manipulated by mind-control or 'persuading words' that is often seen by the cabin members of Aphrodite or Artemis. It can be argued that it goes with her personality but, it seemed Hephaestus, after facing heartbreak from Aphrodite's cheating, would've warranted for his children to not be as easily influenced or subjected to submission.  

Summoning -  As most of the Hephaestus' cabin members are known for, they are an abundance of weapons at their whim that come and go at their calling. It seems much more of a space saver for her as she doesn't have to carry them all about unlike certain cabins like Artemis' and Ares'.

Inventory: (Optional; Special weapons, items, etc)

Extra:
-Has insomnia and will abruptly end up leaving to the cabin throughout the day to gt rest.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:32:11 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2014, 09:57:26 pm »
[[ @SoaringAway: Aria is accepted! Welcome, welcome! Jump in whenever you'd like c:

Sorry for the delayed post everyone. I've been sick and caught up with school. I'm not expecting this roleplay to be a fast paced one, but rather a slower and more detailed one. I've heard of people using a posting order to help manage activity, so if anyone thinks that would help let me know. Also for anyone else who is thinking of joining, we are currently seeking male characters. ]]

(Forrest left; Wyatt right)
?  F O R R E S T  &  W Y A T T  C O L E M A N  ?

The morning light barely filtered through the blood red curtains that hung over the dormitory's windows. The room was large, and fairly square in shape with thick stone walls that were decorated with Ares House banners, weapon plaques, and a few taxidermy heads. A single marble fireplace stood in the distance, its dying embers crackled in the place of occasional silence. About ten dark oak four-poster beds with dark silken crimson sheets were pushed against the walls in an organized fashion. Only six of the ten were occupied. And even though the furniture in the room was in proper place, there was no hiding the fact that clothes were tossed around and empty beer cans lay crumbled on the floor. Some of the plaques on the wall were tilted along with a boar head on the wall that had been dressed in a tie and a pair of shades. No one in the room awoke from their slumber until a feminine voice came hollering at the other side of the large chamber door that separate the men's dormitory from the common room.

"Wake up, you lazy hogs!" The wakeup call belonged to Bridgette, one of the four daughters of Ares. She was commonly referred to as 'The Big Girl', known for her height and impressive strength. She wasn't considered attractive by most of the young men of the camp, though it never seemed to bother her. She was proud of who she was, and like many Ares children, nothing would stand in their way or they'd burn right through it. "Or I"ll march in there and give you a real challenge!" Bridgette was the oldest member of Ares House at 29, and therefor felt some sort of responsibility for the rest of the House members.

It was Keegan who awoke in the room, the second oldest of the House. He sported the same tall and muscular qualities as most of the Ares House children, while his hair was a reddish-brown and his eyes a stormy blue. He practically leaped from his bed at the sound of Bridgette, a scowl settling in on his face. "Shut it will yah! Ain't a soul in this room who wants to hear your voice this early!" Keegan and Bridgette commonly bickered over things, as they both wanted to present themselves as the head members of the House. But by birth, Bridgette already won that fight. It was mainly in the process of decision making when Keegan would interfere. A reply escaped the woman behind the door, though it was too quiet and slightly muffled for an annoyed Keegan to hear so he ignored her remarks and went about awaking the rest of the dormitory. "Alright! Up with all of you!" As he passed the other young men snoring away, he started pulling away their covers and throwing pillows at their direction.

Eventually he got to the last two beds, who were across from each other and closest to the fireplace. "Don't make me repeat myself, Colemans," he said stopping in the walkway between the two beds. Forrest and Wyatt lay still and awake but they both kept their eyes shut. Frowning, Keegan cleared his throat and steadily walked over to the fireplace. He reached for one of the fire pokers at the edge of the fire and raised his arm to lightly jab one of the twins to wake them up. As he prepared to strike, a hand tightly coiled around his wrist. Surprised, he turned to meet the brown-eyed gaze of Forrest who had a smirk spread across his lips. "I wouldn't if I were you," he said adjusting his grasp on the other male's wrist. "I hear he's got a bad temper." They held each others gaze for a few seconds before Keegan opened his mouth to reply but changed his mind and pulled his arm away from the younger male's grasp. "'A bad temper'? Really?" Wyatt spoke up from his bed, where he was now sitting up on its edge. "As my other half, I was really expecting you to be better with threats." He rose from the crimson-covered bed and opened the draws underneath the bed which revealed several shirts and other clothing. Some folded, and others who were just shoved inside. Keegan rolled his eyes at the twin figures before hurrying away and yelling at some other guy to clean up the litter in the dorm before the staff arrived for inspections. As Keegan moved on he took his time to stop by the windows and pull back the curtains to let the soft light pour in. "I guess I'm just one huge disappointment," muttered Forrest sarcastically while following the same motion as his brother in gathering the clothes he would change into.

Soon enough, the twins had freshened up and participated in the huge effort to clear away the trash in the boy's dormitory of Ares House. In Wyatt's choice of apparel he had gone with a thin gray hooded shirt, denim shorts, and dark gray low-top sneakers. Forrest decided to wear a sky blue shirt rimmed with white, dark jeans, and black combat boots. Nonetheless, the entire Ares House exited their quarters and started making their way to the dinning hall, which was a little ways over from House common rooms. The Ares House had a tendency to travel in groups. Most of the House members strayed away from the group to talk to some of the other demigods who hung out around the House quarters. The well tended to grass in the area was slick with morning dew as the twins made their way towards the Fort's courtyard. Upon reaching it, they shouted greetings to a few of those who waved to them from across the stone and marble carved opening. A couple of satyrs watered the potted plants while Aphrodite demigods sat on the benches and gossiped amongst each other. As usual, they twirled strands of their hair with their fingers and commented on who had on what or how so and so did who know's what. Aphrodite House was the center for gossip and current affairs within the Fort. Somehow no secret managed to slip by them.

After following the North-West Walkway for a few minutes, the twins arrived at the Dining Hall. It was a huge structure carved purely from marble that had no doors or any enclosing formations. It was completely open and only provided a roof supported by large marble columns for protection of rainy days. Green ivy vines were swirled around the columns from the base up. At each column there were magical torches with flames that burned a searing blue. There were eight long wooden tables with benches dedicated to each house running vertically beside one another. At the front of the Hall, a large round fire pit was alive with fire. Behind the fire pit, there was a elevated area with a single table running horizontally dedicated to the staff. To the right of the staff table, a group of retired demigods sat and played the lyre for some music to fill the air. Already the Dining Hall was full of demigods prepared for the morning meal and announcements. Forrest and Wyatt hurried over towards the Ares table as the pit of their stomach began to cry out for food. A hint of golden flashed at the corner of Wyatt's eyes as the walked by the Apollo table, making him abruptly turn to see a familiar face. "Goldie Locks," he said grinning and slowing his pace just a bit. "See you in Track," said Forrest as he walked by and gave Jordan's shoulder a friendly squeeze. The two boys eventually reached their table and sat adjacent to each other. Golden plates had piles of food selections, as the twins took some pancakes, sausages, bacon, and eggs putting it onto their own smaller golden plate. From the selection of pitchers, Forrest poured orange juice into his goblet while Wyatt poured himself some water. It was as if the new wave of hunger that came over them brought out a strange feral side and they were soon devouring their food. Soon, they remembered, the staff would give the announcements when the Hall had filled up entirely.

[[ Apparel:
Wyatt
                Forrest

Bridgette and Keegan can be claimed if anyone desires them as a character. ]]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:18:44 pm by Oakfrost »