Author Topic: ~Hearts Racing~  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
~Hearts Racing~
« on: February 25, 2014, 05:45:26 am »
This is a story about my Doctor Who OC Cy.. Cy is dead now and a felt like posting this spine chilling story of her DEATH..

HEARTS RACING

~Were am I?~ I wondered looking around at the white walls.. I started scanning around as I paced before staring at a loose brick. I jumped up shoving my paws to the brick quickly pushing it out. "WOAHH!" I yelped jumping back into the room. Past the brick it was just nothing.. No light and it looked like an endless pit. I walked around blowing the tufts of leaves growing on my head out of my face before I heard a cracking noise. "A peanut?" I said to myself and got warped to a room that looked like a space ship.. Not the TARDIS.. Something else. I got up and was sprayed with a white gas. "OIII!" I yelled and it stopped.. I could make out the shape of a human and it smelled nothing like a timelord. "How did you get on my ship?" The man asked. He had a French accent and seemed very human..  "I stepped on a peanut.." I responded putting a paw on my left antler. "A PEANUT?" The man respomded looking confused. "YES A PEANUT."

I will stop here for now :3