Author Topic: ~Halloween *A FeralHeart CreepyPasta*~  (Read 1326 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
~Halloween *A FeralHeart CreepyPasta*~
« on: March 20, 2014, 09:59:15 pm »
It was a night like no other, and I won't forget...

I had just gotten FeralHeart last Friday, the night of Halloween. Loved the game until...well...I quit it. Why you ask? since that game is haunted. So I was getting on my character 'Skyler' and decided to do some exploring, since I never really took the time to explore. I hopped on FeralHeart, and began to head towards Flourite Plains. Thats when it all happened. I got into the map and noticed it had changed. I wasn't getting spammed with movies, and no one was on.  I went towards the Stone Bridge and saw no one. Then I saw it. Red paw prints. To large to be any character's, so I followed them. I finally reached a cave, and saw a giant mass in the corner. I immediately typed in something in chat.

[Skyler]  Hey, whats up with FeralHeart? Is there a new update?

He said nothing, but only looked at me with black eyes, and white fur. He was a wolf, but he had no eyes...

[Micheal] I'm coming for you

Then, he got a rage face on, and then I saw a flare shoot through my screen. I saw my character in a world, blood painted walls that said "Trick or Treat?!"
Then I saw Micheal again, he walked towards my character. I saw him grinning, and I ran Skyler. I found a portal, and ran through. I then saw it, all the players were back, and all was well. I looked behind me and saw no portal. Thats when I quit FeralHeart, undownloaded it, and quit the game forever. I won't forget that night. But most importantly, I won't forget Micheal

Is this scary enough?  :P My first time writing horror,