Author Topic: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}  (Read 11686 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: The Wild West {Human Roleplay, Accepting Applications!!}
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 10:15:58 pm »
Bonnie Macfarlane

"Bonnie, left, turn left! Wait...I-I ment right...Oh i'm sorry!" Bonnie pulled tightly on the reigns for the two driving horses to halt. She turned her head to look at the girl sitting next to her, a young teenager, possibly thirteen years old sat there, concentrating hard on a map Bonnie's father had drew up. "Give the damn thing here!" Bonnie said in a thick Texas-like accent. She snatched the dirty parchment from the girls hand and followed a finger of the route they where taking to get to town. "Darn kid, do you even know your left from your right? We were meant to turn right to the town, not the damn graveyard!" Bonnie shoved the paper onto the lap of the young girl and took the reigns of the driving horses. She turned them around and got them back on the track before  whipping the reigns to get the pair into a canter. "If you miss this train down to that stupid error I'm the one getting the blame and the telling off, and I aint havin' any of that!" Bonnie shouted over the horses thick thuds on the dirt road and the banging of the wooden wagon as it went over bumps.

Bonnie quickly jumped off the wagon along with the young girl and raced to the train with her, just as it was pulling out of the station. "Go, go! Get on that damn thing already" Bonnie said hoisting the girl up and onto the  side of the train. "Sit down and tell your father I'm gonna ride to ya farm soon!" Bonnie shouted after the large train, the thick black steam surrounding her as it drove away. Bonnie crinkled her nose at the smell of the burning coal and walked out of the wall of fog waving a hand in front of her face.  She listened to the loud ringing sound of the trains horn being pulled as she walked away, the leather boots whipping up the dust from the road.

Bonnie, if you are wishing to know, had just signed a contract with, yes, a thirteen year old farm worker. Bonnie and her father has purchased twenty cows, aswell as two bulls for breeding and meat. All of their previous livestock had been out grazing when they where rounded up by a group of cattle rustlers, hours before they where due to be guided back to their pens. Bonnie and a few farm workers had gone out with guns to find them but had found out through gossip that the entire herd had been killed when they got spooked and fell from the side of a canyon. Unfortunately, the bandits where already long gone before Bonnie's father, Drew had attempted to get his revenge.

Bonnie Macfarlane  looked into a nearby Saloon where several men where talking and some staggering around outside from far too much whisky. Bonnie had no money on her at the moment for a quick drink, but as she walked back to her wagon, she remembered about the bags of corn in the back that needed to be sold to a food store across the road. "Me and my stupid brain. Swear my memory is getting worse. Figures with me hanging around with uneducated farm workers all day long." She whispered to her self. The young woman lifted herself up onto the back of the wagon and picked up two sack and cradled them in her arms as she got down and walked to the shop. She entered through the swinging doors and dropped the two sacks on the counter. "Miss Macfarlane, how nice to see you again. How many sacks of corn do I have the pleasure of attaining this month?" Said the man behind the counter. He was in his fifties but looked like a seventy year old with a large ginger moustache as thick as a gorillas thumb. "Got ten bags sir. And I don't need no help with 'em either." Bonnie spoke, walking back out of the store and back to the wagon. "There there girls. I'll get ya some water when we get back home," Bonnie spoke to the two driving horses, both of which where a dark bay in colour. Bonnie walked back to the back of the wagon and started to remove the sacks of corn two by two.

(I was so inactive and i am really sorry but hopefully this will make up for it? C:)

Dooooooooood.