Author Topic: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING  (Read 12686 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 08:01:15 pm »

Lana Summer - Sisters Of Bane

The incident took place all under the watch of Lana. Her arms crossed as she gazed down from the rooftop, watching the fight to the finish. A devious and amused smile twisted on her lips as the two males began dragging the injured female away from the alley, leaving behind a writhing girl who seemed to be equally hurt. Even better. As the males disappeared, Lana pushed herself to her feet, before effortlessly leaping down to the dumpster below before stepping onto the damp asphalt. The girl continued to roll in pain as Lana approached her, towering over her head and gazing down at her. "You seem to be in a bit of a pickle.", Lana teased coldly, "I'd offer a hand, but I'd rather not get my hands dirty. Do us all a favor and get up, you look pathetic." With a simple eye roll, she stepped over the girl, stepping out of the alley and onto the sidewalk. The figures were a few feet away, busy loading the injured girl into a van. Lana's brow raised, how interesting. Sadly, she had business to attend to. She turned on her heels, eyeing the girl still in the alley. "Perhaps we do have something to discuss.", she stated, strolling back into the alley. Without a second thought, she lifted her book, pinning the girl down by the throat as she glared down at her. "Who are those people?", she barked.

(Hope Lana doing that is okay. The girl can fight back, I attempted not to powerplay.cx)
/center]
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 08:50:12 pm »

[Name]
Jade Hennings
[Gender and Society]
Female; Sisters of Bane
[Age]
19 Years
[Family]
Dakota Hennings-Sister-Location Unknown
Jackson Hennings-Brother-Location Unknown
Sean Hennings-Father-Deceased
Fiona-Mother-Deceased
[Personality]
[-] Aggressive
[-] Short-Tempered
[-] Protective
[-] Hot-Headed
[-] Funny
[-] Caring
[Description/pic]
Above; Jade usually wears shorts and a tank top with a button up shirt that is half way buttoned and a pair of converse.
[Bio]
Prefers Not to Say
[Weapon(s) of choice]
She usually uses an asortment of knives. Usually throwing knives.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2014, 09:15:08 pm »

Danielle Harper | Sisters of Bane

Something caught the corner of Danielle's stunning blue eyes. A figure, only a silhouette, but visible enough to see that the figure was a girl about their age. Why was she on the roof? What was she looking at?
After a long moment of watching the figure, the brunette decided to leave her be. She didn't seem to be of any importance. Danielle was just about to jump down from the roof when the figure moved from their watching position, slipping down from the roof themselves. With a curious brow raised, Danielle advanced to where the figure had previously been. She pulled out her knife from its sheath on her belt as a precaution, her footsteps careful and quiet as they tried to find their grip on the different surfaces sheltering the houses below her.

When she reached the spot, only a few seconds had passed since the figure had disappeared. As she peered into the alleyway , the sight that met her eyes first shocked her, then angered her. Alice, one of her closest friends, was lying on the dirty ground and was writhing in pain with a girl leaning over her, pinning her down. Instead of rushing at the girl in a fit of temper, Danielle crouched down and twirled the knife in her hands. She stayed in that position as the girl questioned Alice, her long hair swaying slightly in the breeze.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 09:37:18 pm »

Lyle Walker

He gave himself a few seconds before asking in a blank tone, "What do you even need her for?  I'm assuming you're the one she was talking to in that cafe." Lyle particularly didn't care about his plans, though he had caught when he called her sister and it intrigued him. Was he planning to take her back to the brotherhood? Or maybe he was secretly assisting her. His eyes narrowed a bit at the second thought before he proceeded to say, "If you have any emotion for her, I suggest you throw it away. If word gets around that you were sympathizing with one of the members of the sisterhood, it won't end well for you." The man's advice was genuine, as he had to do the same with his step sister. It used to pain him to oppose a member of his extended family, but now it was easily executed with little remorse. He had vowed to himself that he wasn't going back to his past life, no matter how much he missed his siblings. In his eyes, he had failed them and didn't deserve a better life than the one he led now.

Alice Madison

Alice could feel blood seeming from the wounds in her head and clutched it in what felt like agony. The whole world seemed to be spinning in front of her. She opened her eyes back up hearing the cold taunt that came from the girl towering above her and replied back sourly, "Oh I'm sorry. How about I bash your head into the ground until your skull cracks and shatter your clavicle so you experience such joy as I am now." Her attitude hardened again, like it normally was and she forced herself off the asphalt as the woman stepped over her, uncaring of her position. Though as she rose back up, the stranger whipped back around and pinned her hard to the corroding alleyway wall, nearly strangling her. A few troubled coughs managed to escape her windpipe and she reached her hand up in attempt to loosen the grip, following up with  raising her right knee upwards, aiming for her stomach. As she regained her breath, she uttered, "Isn't it a bit obvious? They're brotherhood members." Her clear eyes glared in the direction the two had left and she snapped back, "You know, It might be wise to pursue them instead of letting them get away? Just some food for thought..." Her glare locked back onto the girl. She had recognized her as a member of the Sisterhood of Bane, though couldn't correlate her face with a name.

I suppose I should make an application for Alice now that she is becoming more involved with the story.

Alice Madison's Description

Alice Madison
Female - Sisters of Bane
Family:
    Darren Walker - Father - 35 - (Deceased)
    Mariana Walker - Mother - 33 - (Deceased)
    Avery Walker - Younger Brother - 11 - (Taking Residence in an orphanage)
    Clarissa Walker - Younger Sister - 17 - (Taking Residence in an orphanage)
    Lyle Walker- Older Half Brother- 22 - (Part of The Brotherhood of Night)

Personality:
She might be a bit more forgiving and trusting than most of the Sisters of Bane, but that does not stop her from becoming a terror in combat. If approached casually though, you will notice that Alice is a very sarcastic and playful soul. She has a defining charm and is quite social compared to most members of her family. She will also ritually visit her younger half brother and sister out of sympathy.

Description: Alice is around 5' 7'' and has a slim sleek figure. Her complexion is fairly white. Her hair is a wavy silky black that reaches to the middle of her back and she has a bright crystal blue stare. Her normal outfit consists of a tank top, ripped up jeans and heeled boots. She has a few scars scattered on her from previous fight, though none are fairly prominent. She has a lip piercing and a set of three studs in each ear. climbing up the ridge next to each other.

Bio(optional):
(I'll fill this out later.)

Weapon(s) of choice:
She prefers to go into combat with a knife, though she is no stranger to handling guns.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:00:55 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 10:23:17 pm »
((Lakota Accepted and Alice's app looks great!))
Luke McMann
Luke felt his jaw clench when the other man asked what he was going to do with her "While that is completely none of your business, I'll go ahead and tell you that I'm bringing her back to the brotherhood." He then sat her up on the ledge of one of the backseats before pulling out a pair of handcuffs, rope, and duct tape from under one of the floorboards. While listening to Lyle's other statement about getting rid of any emotions, Luke frowned in concentration as he tightened the handcuffs around her thin wrists, duct taped her mouth shut, and tied her feet together and arms behind her. "Trust me Lyle. No emotion here." he said with a blank stare, leaving the door open as he hopped in the driver's seat "Could you sit back there? " he mumbled while sticking the key in the ignition, nodding towards the drowsy Skylar who was slowly coming to.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2014, 10:48:26 pm »

Lana listened as the girl choked out an answer. With a nod, she glanced up, eyeing the van carelessly. "Interesting.", she muttered. "Sadly, Your idea is boring.", and with that she pressed deeply into the girl's throat before pushing off and striding out of the alley. The van's door was wide open, how perfect. With one swift motion, she slipped into the van right beside the unconscious girl who she had come to find familiar looking. Carelessly, she crossed her arms and her ankles, eyeing the two men. "So, what's happening here?", she questioned, eyeing Skylar. "Oh," she tsked, "That's gonna hurt later. Whoever did that, props to them. So, what is this exactly, a kidnapping, two secretive men. I've seen you two before, the brotherhood right?", she paused, waiting for an answer. She let a smile cross her lips as she knew either way she would get what she wanted, though it would be far easier if her plan worked.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2014, 11:25:03 pm »

Jade sat silently in an alley. Her eyes were focused on the littered ground. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, resting her chin on her knees. Her mind seemed fuzzy as she tried to think, not really of anythig in perticular. Jade sighed and after a moment, released her legs andgot to her feet. She stopped hearing some commotion nearby. She furrowed a brow trying to distinguish the sound. She shook her head and began to ignore it as she stepped into the street. Jade kept her head down and her hands in her pockets. She cast a quick glance down an alley way then hurried along. She had seen a black van and two girls. She didn't know what was going on but had no intention on finding out. She focused her gaze forward and continued down the road.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:26:55 pm by ~|Lakota|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 01:01:04 am »

Lyle Walker

He nodded and murmured, "If you say so." Lyle nodded and murmured, "Sure thing." The man sat back where he was directed, staring at the stirring girl who was now restrained. Though he oddly felt a weight suddenly come into the van and stared at the stranger with a narrowed gaze at her careless attitude and grumbled, "None of your bloody business. You should get off before you end up like her. And trust me, I can easily do so single handedly." His eyes flared with aggression, though the rest of him seemed fairly calm, if anything a bit tense. Lyle didn't bother answering any more of her questions after her first. Though her chilled smug expression was stirring up irritation in him as well as his competitive side. If there was anything he truly hated, it was a smug and stubborn opponent, especially if they were from the Sisters of Bane.

Alice Madison

Alice narrowed her eyes in hostility as the woman walked away, letting out a breath of relief and calming back down. She grasped her head murmuring under her breath, "Damn. Would it kill to show a little compassion?" The girl shook her head and walked seemingly with two feet. Her head was pounding still and the confrontation with the fellow sisterhood member did not help the slightest. Alice leaned against the wall, closing her eyes for a second before reopening them, wincing a bit when she saw yet another silhouette. The girl had to squint a bit though wore a faint smile of hope, "D-Danielle? Is that you?" She inched closer though fell to her knees, clutching her wounded shoulder. "Damn Lyle... Why would you help a creepy like that?" She tried to press the thought out of her head and looked back up at her friend, meeting her blue eyes, "I don't mean to be a burden, but you mind helping me up? I-i have a certain someone i have to take care of..."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 01:18:56 am »
Luke McMann
When he heard a new voice in the van, Luke growled animalisticly and slammed his fist on the dash "Now who the *Insert your most colorful word here* are you?! Get out!" Eyes blazing he turned around in his seat, hand already reaching for his gun and by the time he was facing the newcomer, it was out and the saftey was flicked off. "Listen here. You get out of this van, this has nothing to do with you and I'd rather not have to shoot you in your pretty little forehead." Luke examined the girl with wary eyes; she seemed like a complete bitch, too smug and calm for his liking. His finger on the trigger, he waited for a response.

Skylar McMann
The colors were so bright, so vivid when Skylar first opened her eyes about a centimeter. Snapping them shut again she groaned groggily and tried to remember what happened, but angry voices caused her to open her eyes once more and take in the tension of the van. What exactly happened, she couldn't remember, but now she could see that she was indeed tied up, and her back ached from a large bruise where she was carlessly thrown in the van. Then she saw him, she still didn't know his name, but she was startled as she made eye contact and tried to scoot further away from him, the key word there was TRY though, she barely moved 2 inches. Skylar also saw Lana, a girl which she knew to be a total jerk, was sitting on the edge of the van and a gun was aimed at her forehead. Rubbing furiously to get the duct tape off her mouth, she managed to get the edge to stick on the uphostered seat and ripped it off. "What is going on here?...." she mumbled drowsily, her eyes narrowed and brows furrowed.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 01:46:37 am »

Lana raised a brow, nodding amusingly. "Sounds like a plan, big shot.", she replied calmly, turning and leaning forward, pressing her forehead against the barrel. "Shoot me, big boy.", she stated, her smile disappearing. Before she could talk further, a figure beside her shifted. "Skylar.", she muttered, rolling her eyes and pushing away from the gun to eye the girl."You're a bit late, but welcome to the party.", lifting her gaze she eyed the two men. "Name's Lana. Call me whatever you want, because I literally couldn't care less.", she said before turning back to Skylar. "I knew you were familiar, the tape made it hard to remember you. B-T-Dubs," she turned to eye the male with long hair, "Pardon if that was your companion out there, but I might have accidentally stepped on her throat." Shifting in her seat, she eyed the girl once more, "Your gonna be so soar tomorrow."