Author Topic: In The World Of The Vorox (Made Up Breed Roleplay) OPEN  (Read 1596 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
In The World Of The Vorox (Made Up Breed Roleplay) OPEN
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:17:24 pm »
Far away from the planet you know is a much larger planet.  Compared to Earth this planet is primitive at best.  The planet itself has no name however the deserts, forest and villages do have names.  The planet is mostly covered is desert and most of the robotic creatures living her have evolved to be able to live in this harsh environment.  But there is also forest, however rivers and lakes are rare.  There is even mountains so high the two suns cannot reach so the heat is replaced by freezing cold.  There are two dominate races here, the Garles and the Vorox.  So who are you?  You will being taking the role of one of the three breeds of Vorox.  Can you survive in this dangerous world?

PLOT
Several Vorox have be captured by Garles and send away to a new place.  Why are they here?  How do they get back home?

There are three breeds to chose from, each one acts a little different and looks a little different.  Here is a picture of a Vorox, it is my hybrid character, Snow Shoe, but the breeds all resemble it.  The drawing is by Attos.

FORREST VOROX
These Vorox are about the size of a small horse (not a pony!) and have thin dark tan fur.  They can have natural colored markings that are not light tan or white unless they are a hybrid.  They often live solo or in small packs of three or five, however some may join larger packs.  They are not very protective of territory and often move around.  Their main home are in the forests.

SAND VOROX
By far the largest breed of Vorox.  They live in large packs and most of the their base is underground and they love in a huge pack.  They are very territorial and can be aggressive, but only to outsiders.  They live in the deserts.  They are light tab and can have any natural markings that are not dark tan or white unless they are a hybrid.

SNOW VOROX
The Snow Vorox are the smallest breed and are very friendly.  They are often submissive, not all of them.  They are pure white and can have light grey markings.  They live in the mountains and are kind of rare.

FORM

Username:
Name:
Breed: (Hybrids are ok)
Appearance:
History:
Other:
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: In The World Of The Vorox (Made Up Breed Roleplay) OPEN
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:20:33 pm »
Username: Rustys
Name: Snow Shoe
Breed: Forest Vorox and Snow Vorox Hybrid
Appearance:

History: He was once the second in command of a pack, he is trying to find his pack mates.
Other:
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

wolfgrl2468

Re: In The World Of The Vorox (Made Up Breed Roleplay) OPEN
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 10:25:04 pm »
Username:Wolfgrl2468
Name: Manika
Breed: Snow Vorox
Appearance: Pale White, with light gray markings.
History: *UNKNOWN*
Other:

(Hope I can join. :3)
~Madosa ^^