Author Topic: {V}ysil{L}asi{A}emuli: A New Beginning  (Read 1342 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
{V}ysil{L}asi{A}emuli: A New Beginning
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:28:13 am »
 The faint, rhythmic, stern footsteps of the regiment of Sun legionnaires broke the unusual bitter silence of Ushitora as they marched along. Each legionnaire had a serious, emotionless expression plastered upon there faces, almost as if looking into the eyes of the Fire dragon. "Banishi Kotsu Chasm." Announced the General to a small regiment of Stealths awaiting approval to ravage ahead of the Sun squad, which held only 30 wolven by estimate. Despite the small numbers, they were skilled and strong; so they claim. "Stealth regiment, onward. Don't give us out, and don't give yourselves away either. Half remain in Banishi, the other half...go ravage the Laboratory." The General, Kau, added to the command. "Soldiers, halt!" He sneered aloud with such of a rattling modulation that it echoed through the blank atmosphere. "Rest." He added with a slightly sympathetic taint to his vocals. A Corporal, Huosa, approached Kau to start a conversation, sitting onto his hindquarters with a friendly composure. "Hello, sir!" Uproared Huosa, giving a valiant salute to the higher rank. "Speak on, Huosa, we dun' got all day." Groaned the General. "Aren't ye' so glad Sire Klauve signed that thar' statement to let us ambush these here Moon worshipper-" Before he was able to finish speaking, Kau interrupted with a sour cringe on his face. "How on Earth could you worship the dark! What darned fools...to worship those rebels.." Kau grumbled. "It is bizarre! I'm so excited to capture some of 'em." Huosa murmured, and his auditories perked forward, his visionaries locked upon the groggy sight of the Stealths dragging along wolves, all of them females or whelps. A mischievous smirk crept upon Kau's usually emotionless face as he approached the restrained wolves. "Where are all of 'yer folk?" "They're off attacking YOU. Each and every male above whelpinghood went to destroy your pretty little town." One female snapped, and Kau couldn't believe his ears. His pupils contrasted in fright and ecstatic alarm, "GET TO HADITHI NOW!!!" He yowled and began to solitarily sprint off to the base land, his well-formed army of fierce males running in sync behind him. After several minutes of breath-taking running, the army of 30 was shocked to see blood everywhere. "Attack!" K u shrieked as he, too, dodged into collision with the outnumbered 120 Moon legionnaires. After trudging through the crowd, a startled heart-sunk feeling pounded within his cardiac at the sight of Sire Klauve laying on the ground, being mauled by a rabid Moon soldier. Kau howled in fury and tackled the soldier off as they began to lethally skirmish. Kau lashed his forepaw with his naturally unsheathed claws, gnashing into the soldier's eye, leaving the cornea permanently scratched. Following his cry of pain, the soldier hassled around with Kau, shoving him off of the sky-high rock formation, ending his life. Despite the fact that it was 30 versus 120 fighters, the 30 Sun soldiers managed to kill 50 of the 120 Moon soldiers, although the remaining 70 brutally demolished each member who worshipped the sun, except Sire Klauve...including the females, children and all other civilians.

The maps do exist in the FH world, yet I didn't make them, Kerigan did. They weren't intended for this RP, which will be created soon, other words...they weren't made for my RP or story, just to clarify. If I get enough feedback from everyone, I'll post another chapter,even though the RP hasn't even begun yet. This story is kind of like the prologue of the RP, I suppose. Give me comments or whatever you want, floofers! :)
I love you