Author Topic: "Come now,child, let me tell you a story." Literate, active, Semirealistic, OPEN  (Read 2787 times)

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
If a mod could move this to human roleplay I would be grateful. My comp glitched and i didn't notice this was in animal roleplay. x.x))

"This story begins in a time before the peace. The two kingdoms, for and for a long, long time, there were no troubles between them. But there was a dark menace they both hated, not a kingdom, no. A single person. This man's name was Frost and earned it well, for he weilded the power of ice. Frost had dark ambitions and planned to overthrow the leader of the Southern Kingdom, and take the thrown for himself. He planned for moons and finally told some other gaurds of his plans. Him being the general at the time, many liked his idea and agreed to help but there were a select few who didn't think it was a good idea. Thus, a few days later, these few ratted him out to the king of the Southern Kingdoms.

The king called upon Frost and questioned him about this. He denied everything the king was saying but the kig didn't believe him. He was sentenced to death for treason and was to be killed the next morning. Frost's 'alegiance within the mings force creed him in the midst of the night and helped him to escape. Once they were well away, they formed a brotherhood they called the Dark Ones. They were a feared legionce and were never defied. The two kingdoms didn't bother with them till they noticed the rising number of them. The king of the Southern Kingdom made drastic actions and put bountys on their heads. Some say they are still on the run, child, for they have disappeared."

Out of nowhere a loud pounding on the door draws you from the story and you go to the door to answer it. The tavern like door busts open before you reach it and you stumble back shocked, for in the doorway, was the brotherhood themselves...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:49:05 am by [|]FallingStars[|] »

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Vasicly you are a woman/man who is in the brotherhood or someone who is fearful of them, but you are trying to rise up to stop their terrorizing. Frost is dead now but a new leader has risen, and is determined to strike fear back into those who felt safe after all those years.

Rules

No godmodding/powerplaying
Be active
Be atleast semi-realistic. If you aren't sure about something, ask me and I could likely help you out.
Be literate which means no one-liners.
If you read the rules put, 'Treason' in your application.
Hate the character the the player.
Have fun!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:12:48 am by [|]FallingStars[|] »

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Ranks

Northern Kingdom

King:
Queen:
Prince:
Princess:
General:
Gaurd:
Spy:
Servant:
City People:

Southern Kingdom

King:
Queen:
Prince:
Princess:
General:
Gaurd:
Spy:
Servant:
City People:

The Dark Ones

Leader: Farlo Deslarog
Sideman:
General:
Assasin:
Spy:
Gaurd:
Thief:
Prisoner:

Application

[IMAGE HERE]
"Quote Here"

Name:
Alias:
Mount:
Magic?:
Kingdom/Brotherhood:
Do you own a business?:
Personality: (Optional)
Crush:
BF/GF/Husband/Wife:
Kids?:
Other:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:44:05 am by [|]FallingStars[|] »

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile

"You thought we were gone, did you?"

Name: Farlo Deslarog
Alias: Sir, M'lord (By his men)
Mount: A large black stallion.
Magic?: He is capable of controling fire and shadows.
Kingdom/Brotherhood: The Dark Ones
Do you own a business?: Nope, but he does offer for protection to those who have the coin.
Personality:
Cold-Hearted
Aggressive
Short-Tempered
Careless
Ambitious
Quick-Minded
Crush: Nobody
BF/GF/Husband/Wife: Nobody
Kids?: Lord no
Other: Treason
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:42:56 am by [|]FallingStars[|] »