Offline -Drug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Hello
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:08:04 am »
Kaiden

Hello, my name's Kaiden, as I'm going to assume you know since you probably read my name up above.

Anyhow, I've been on Feral-Heart for.. a year? Two years? I honestly have no idea.
And I'm just getting to the forum now, because of someones encouragement.

I really have NO idea how to make a bio, so I'll list some things, I hope this doesn't get too boring. If it does, I apologize.

I'm a total book-worm. I love books. I love reading.

I love anime, I love TV shows, I have a HUGE list of things I must watch. ( If you have any suggestions leave them below!)
Some animes I've watched are: Black Butler, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, GNG, Wolfs Rain, Clannad ;-;, and Deadman Wonderland.
I'm currently working on watching The Walking Dead, and Supernatural.

God, I already don't know what to say.

I have Three brothers, and four Sisters. ( Gabriel, Nicholas, and Andrew.) ( Sara, Isabella, Vanessa, Christina. )
A niece, Lily, and a nephew, David.

I have three personal pets.
Two cats, Cheeto and Nutella, and a Husky pup I recently rescued named Bane.

I like to dance.... xD I'm that kid that's always dancing at parties.

I'm currently 16 years old, and I'm 6'7 in height, a bit too tall.

I don't really know what else to say.. So I guess I'll end this?

I look forward to meeting plenty of people here on the forum, so... Hi. xD

One more thing, my in-game username is -Drug

Shout-Out to Jane Doe, for suggesting I should come join in on the forum "fun."
Falling In Reverse

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:22:06 am »
*squeezes your face* Ahhhhhhh, my Kai-Senpai!
Welcome to the fabulous forums, Kai-bear. [Yes, I intend on using a butt-load of nicknames in this post.]
I just know you'll love the forums, and since you like to perfect your posts [Ahem, like myself] I'll be looking forward to your beautiful little pagent-winning posts, aye?

If you're looking for some forum fun, try here? That's the discussion board, and there's loads of topics and fun Forum Games to explore and join in on there.

Also, I know you only like roleplaying with me [So honored o//3//o], but if you ever change your mind, you should check out the forum-roleplays here! I'm involved with several, and they're all a blast.

You'll be thanking me for making you join the forums later...~ *winkwink*
Anyways, for a suggestion: Attack On Titan & Ouran High School Host Club. [You already know my ongoing obsession with them, dearest.]

Best reguards Kai-Senpai!
With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai
                                   AKA Cassie-Senpai!

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:25:02 am by Jane Doe »
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline -Drug

• View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 02:35:25 am »
Welcome to the fabulous forums, Kai-bear. [Yes, I intend on using a butt-load of nicknames in this post.]
I just know you'll love the forums, and since you like to perfect your posts [Ahem, like myself] I'll be looking forward to your beautiful little pagent-winning posts, aye?

If you're looking for some forum fun, try here? That's the discussion board, and there's loads of topics and fun Forum Games to explore and join in on there.

Also, I know you only like roleplaying with me [So honored o//3//o], but if you ever change your mind, you should check out the forum-roleplays here! I'm involved with several, and they're all a blast.

Anyways, for a suggestion: Attack On Titan & Ouran High School Host Club. [You already know my ongoing obsession with them, dearest.]

With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai

Ah, thank you, Senpai.

I appreciate all your links and welcomes.

Only used one nickname, by the way.
xD Kai-Bear?

Anyways, Thank you for everything, again. And yes, I know about your obsessions.

I will put that whole "Forum Role-Playing" thing into consideration, just for chuu.
Love you lots, Kai-Senpai. xD
Falling In Reverse

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 02:44:14 am »

With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai

Ah, thank you, Senpai.

xD Kai-Bear?

Anyways, Thank you for everything, again. And yes, I know about your obsessions.

I will put that whole "Forum Role-Playing" thing into consideration, just for chuu.

Quote On Quote On Quote.
Gettin' dirty up in here xD *cue glorious laughter*
Ahhh, you are very welcome, Kai-Senpai!
Definantly put the forum roleplay into consideration! It's fun, time-consuming [for the better, more than the worse], and pretty addicting after awhile.
You know nothing about my love for anime! It's a passion, obsession, addiction.. a lifestyle. *dramatic sigh and falls into your arms*
Love you more than lots [?]
Jane-Senpai!

Offline -Drug

• View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 03:00:56 am »

With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai

Ah, thank you, Senpai.

xD Kai-Bear?

Quote On Quote On Quote.
Definantly put the forum roleplay into consideration! It's fun, time-consuming [for the better, more than the worse], and pretty addicting after awhile.
You know nothing about my love for anime! It's a passion, obsession, addiction.. a lifestyle. *dramatic sigh and falls into your arms*
Jane-Senpai!

Ah, that glorious laughter, it's music to my ears.

Well, if you convince me I suppose I'll have to join.

And Senpai, I know all about you love for Anime.

Love you more than lots of lots, Kai-Bear-Senpai
Falling In Reverse

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 03:13:07 am »

With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai

Ah, thank you, Senpai.

xD Kai-Bear?

Quote On Quote On Quote.
Jane-Senpai!

Massive quotage here.. Is this in violations to the terms and conditions?!
My laughter is glorious and heavenly. Bottle it up to preserve your youth and listen to it to cure any illness!
Yeah.. wut.. did .. I just say...
I'll make you join one, one of these days. *deviouslaughter*

With so much love *for anime*, I mean you, Jane-Doe Senpai!

Offline -Drug

• View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 03:17:00 am »

With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai

Ah, thank you, Senpai.

xD Kai-Bear?

Quote On Quote On Quote.
Jane-Senpai!

My laughter is glorious and heavenly. Bottle it up to preserve your youth and listen to it to cure any illness!

Okay, that little writing, HURTFUL! xD Okay, I'm done.

Cya! xD
Falling In Reverse

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 03:21:24 am »

With such kittenly love,
                                      Jane-Doe-Senpai

Ah, thank you, Senpai.

xD Kai-Bear?

Quote On Quote On Quote.
Jane-Senpai!

Okay, that little writing, HURTFUL! xD Okay, I'm done.

Cya! xD

QuoteOnQuoteOnQuote.
Toodles!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 03:51:19 am »
Welcome to the forums, floof ^^ If you are ever in need of help feel free to shoot me a pm
Farewell everyone<3

Offline WolfWisher

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm returning back to Feral Heart
    • Anima-hybrid
    • SatelliteAnima
    • satellitemooglia
    • SatelliteAnima
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 04:51:33 am »