Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline 101wolfgirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Feel free to ask me to RP with you :)
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: July 01, 2014, 05:48:09 pm »
Hello I'm 101wolfgirl, but you may call me after my main character's name, Vidurnakti or Viddy for short.
I'm not really new but I'll post some facts about me.
1. I'm a girl :3
2. I live in the US
3. I do speak a bit of German. (But I'm not good at it xD)
4. I write about my characters a lot!
5. I'm usually on feral heart everyday unless it's a school day or other reasons.
6. I hope to travel the world one day...
7. I L.O.V.E geography (I'm a nerd I know.)
Vidurnakti was here!

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 08:01:13 pm »
Welcome to the fun of the game and forums hun, let me give you the tour.

IN THE FORUMS.
In the forums, there is many fun to be have. From Forum games to asking for help, this is the place to get direct answers to everything.
Feel free to PM any experienced member or any mod/admin if you need serious help. Mods and Admin will get you in good hands, and good care. Then again, feel free to PM any experienced member if they offer you to, which will probably be in the signature or out when you are trying to get help.
The forum games here are great, though a bit random. But you can never have too much random in your games, so feel free to join Forums games when there is nothing fun going on in-game.
Ask Me topics are also sometimes random, and funny. But like I said you can never have too many random. If randomness is a problem PM me, I'm the doctor. Oh wait, I'm just a cub...  :'(
Now this is where it gets tricky. Art Request? That's a thing that you can ask for in the Forums! You request any art following their code, and they'll give you fab art! Other kinds of topics you'll find out for yourself.
Also, there are many things you can download in the forums. Like the feline texture, and maps. You can even download items, but they're pretty hard to get going. You can get presents too but they are just like items, you need direct instructions.

But enough about that. Let's talk about the fun place... The game itself!

THE GAME
The game is where action and RP take place! RP to your hearts content and go visit the maps you downloaded, or have fun with your presents and/or items! Yep, this is the fun place!
You get to talk to people, and have fun with the dance action! (No raping though, no, no, bad player >:C) Or have fun with emotes, or just plain run around or sit down. If anybody gives you trouble report them if it is major. If it isn't that big of a deal just block them, please. No foul language, young cubs and puppies play this game.
Find out secrets and even more by playing on with the game and see how many friends you can make!

Have fun, hun! ;3
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 01:17:24 am »
Welcome to FH floof! I hope to see you around in-game sometime soon ^^
Farewell everyone<3

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 03:12:27 am »
Hai there person! :D Welcome! Here are some links to help you out some around here! ^^

Staff
Manual
Game Rules

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 01:59:53 pm »
Welcome to our floofy community, hun ^^ Hope you enjoy the game and find new friends :3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 07:14:00 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart forums. I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Inactive