Author Topic: Beware - FeralHeart Creepypasta(May be very scary)  (Read 5534 times)

Offline Bloodymoon189

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Beware - FeralHeart Creepypasta(May be very scary)
« on: August 11, 2013, 01:42:01 pm »
Beware - FeralHeart Creepypasta

P.S: None of the dates, and gameplays are real. It is all made up. In other words - It's all fiction. All a story. Any moderators need to remove something? Go ahead. Or let me know, and let me know what part it is. Thanks. ;w; Also, it may be VERY creepy. This is why I have a mature warning for it on deviantART.

11/07/2013 - 9:10 PM

It was a sunday night. I was boredly sitting at the computer desk, eating chocolate biscuits with mint 'sauce' in the middle. I decided to play FeralHeart. I went onto the internet, and I opened FeralHeart. I did the usual - Enter my username and password, and choose a character. I chose Kogra. The loading screen came up, and I stared at it. Instead of one the pictures from 'guard3er' or 'parrotsnpinapple'(users may have incorrect spelling), it was a grinning lion and wolf, with blood-riddled fangs.The bottom note said: 'Beware. Bonfire may not be the usual tonight.' Then I arrived at Bonfire, where I last was when I was on Kogra. I checked if any friends were online. There were none online, or offline. I thought: 'Bleh. Someone must have hacked me.' I looked at my blocked users list. There was only one user(not real). It's user was 'Bloodriddledlies'. I sighed, and started roleplaying. I saw a Zira, named 'zira official'. The user was 'SlUmbErblOOd', with any vowels in capitals. It was obviously a noob. The noob Zira looked directly at Kogra, her crimson optics slowly morphing.. It went from a simple, TLK-styled look to a hyper-realistic slitted pupiled eye. Hyper-realistic blood riddled her fangs as she grinned. Then, a discussion came along.
<zira official[SlUmbErblOOd]> hi kogra want to go and do some duties?
<Kogra OL F[Bloodymoon189]> The reddish lioness looked at Zira, and nodded. "Okay." She then padded off.
<zira official[SlUmbErblOOd]> good girl..
--------------------------------------------------------------
I padded to some location in Bonfire island. I wondered if the Zira was asking me to spy on some Pride Landers. So I went to the Pride Rock, and hid somewhere. Then I saw these characters with these users:
shenzi official - ViciousglorY
kiara official - neverwakeUP
banzai official - agraveisdug
scar official - scarredeye
And it goes on. Except, I saw this for what you think would be the king of Pride Rock..
Simba the OFFICIAL - Bloodandgore101

I was amazed. It looked a little noobish, but it had beautiful grammar and punctuation. Then..
<Simba the OFFICIAL> The great king snapped his cranium to a reddish-hued lioness. He bared his blood-riddled ivories, and he flattened his ears. "LEAVE. Or never wake up again." He snarled.
<Kogra> The fae flattened her ears, and ran off, returning to the Outlands.

I was back to Zira. I posted: 'I could not attack them.'
Suddenly. This was the worst part. Every single user in Bonfire Island came close to me. They all had blood-shot eyes and their ivories riddled with blood, and they all grinned at me. Every user said at once:
'Time to go offline.'
All the noobs said it in capitals, as well. I was so scared, I immediately went to get out of FeralHeart. But I couldn't. To the fact that I am a very sensitive person, tears welled my eyes, and I was crying. I kept on clicking the X button, and FeralHeart was finally gone. I was breathing quickly, in nothing but terror. I decided to cheer myself up by watching some Annoying Orange. So I went onto Google Chrome. I opened a new tab, and I saw the same FH loading screen as the picture. I thought it was the one with Grumpy Cat in a space background. I shrugged, and typed in the URL bar: youtube . It loaded, but a video was up. It was titled: 'One is not pure - FERALHEART'. I shuddered. I then saw a user. It was by the name of: 'Feralblood'. I watched the video. I then screamed. I saw a picture of grinning lions and wolves, even noobish dinosaurs to extremely literate avians. They all looked hyper-realistic, but with the same feline and canine mesh. Then, the canines howled a bloodcurdling howl, and the felines roared an ear-piercing roar. They all stared at me. With lipsync on, they said: 'Time to go offline.' I immediately closed Google Chrome. Then, I saw the desktop as the same loading screen. I screamed. I disconnected, and shut down the computer. Instead of the computer shutting down, the screen turned pitch-black, and it said: YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE CURSE. GO TO BED. GO TO SLEEP. OR NEVER LIVE AGAIN.
I screamed so loud, I thought mum would come out. Instead, I walked to her room. I saw a grinning wolf, exactly from the loading screen lay next to mum's limp body. She was dead. I raced to my grandma's room. The same feline was there, too. I ran to my room, and I got into bed. I covered by head, and I closed my eyes, then slowly falling to sleep.

12/07/13 - 6:00 AM

I woke up from my alarm. It was the same snippet from that Skrillex song 'All I Ask From You'. I sat up, connected my earphones to my iPod touch, unlocked the screen, and pressed the round button. Instead of a drawing of Cara, my wolf OC, it was those grinning animals. I quickly opened the Music app, and I was scrolling through the library. I went to the very end. I saw a song called: ___ A Favorite Song ___ . I tapped on it, and I saw the grinning animals. I turned it to sleep mode, and I bounced. I heard around 1 minute of 'Can't Hold Us' by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Then, I heard the same bloodcurdling howl and roar from the previous night. Then, I heard a yelling. The volume automatically got very loud, and I heard: TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!
I ripped my earphones out. I could not hear anything at all. I looked around, and then I saw all of the wolves and lions from the previous night. I screamed, and everything turned black.

I hoped you enjoyed it. Also, if it is night time for you, you might want to cuddle an adorable plushie in your sleep, in case you got a huge fright from that. :<

Also. All copyrights belong to their respectful owners. :>

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Beware - FeralHeart Creepypasta(May be very scary)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 03:18:16 pm »
Very good story, I am making a creepypasta story myself.
It's a Eyeless-Jack fanfiction though called "The Girl With The Mask"

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 10:20:46 pm »
But.. 11/07 is a Thursday.. -PUTS GUN TO HEAD.- SCREW LOGIC. -Shoot. x.x-

Awoken.

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:25:56 pm »
"I saw a grinning wolf, exactly from the loading screen lay next to mum's limp body."

I lost it, my throat went hard and I had to go to the bathroom.

Awoken.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 02:18:15 pm »
Please don't double-post, Skrillexx.

However, it's an interesting story. ^^ I like it, I like it.

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 09:35:41 pm »
EPIC STORY. Wow. Just, wow. Of course, I went to iTunes and looked up the Skrillex song (they're an awesome band). But seriously, that creepypasta is really good. It wasn't the scariest I've ever read but it wasn't exactly innocent either. Smile dog on the creepy pasta wiki made me refuse to scroll down the page - I didn't want to bump into his picture. I didn't even read the story! Just the little part at the top made me stop on Smile dog! But I congratulate you. Great job, keep writing! Grumpy cat is even grumpier now. But oh well. Now I need to write a CP myself...
          :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
-Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 09:37:13 pm »
EPIC STORY. Wow. Just, wow. Of course, I went to iTunes and looked up the Skrillex song (they're an awesome band). But seriously, that creepypasta is really good. It wasn't the scariest I've ever read but it wasn't exactly innocent either. Smile dog on the creepy pasta wiki made me refuse to scroll down the page - I didn't want to bump into his picture. I didn't even read the story! Just the little part at the top made me stop on Smile dog! But I congratulate you. Great job, keep writing! Grumpy cat is even grumpier now. But oh well. Now I need to write a CP myself...
          :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
-Stargate
And of course, I go on Bonfire and in the chat, behold: an official Nala. Sleep is overrated.

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Ashnut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 11:45:48 pm »
wow. your creepypasta was very well written. i really like your grammar and everything. and very creepy (obviously) and well-paced too :)  now i am normally a brave person, but this is the type of creepypasta that doesnt scare me much but something i would read over and over and over......
you really did a great job on this :D
I'm currently unable to play FH and don't know when I will? Yeah...