Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 74133 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 04:28:33 pm »
I have too many characters already. Or atleast I think so. So that leaves River. xD Also, Duna is Reedtail still mentoring one of your kits?))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 06:41:31 pm »
Yeah.))

Darkstar sat in his den, staring at his paws. Both Silverpaw, Lizardleap, and Bluepelt have gone missing. Silverpaw chased a mouse into a tunnel when it collapsed, Lizardleap went to gather herbs and didn't come back, and Bluepelt was no where to be found. Bearheart was going on a single patrol and went missing. None of them could be found. Rosepetal, his mate, entered and mewed softly, "Are you ok Darkstar?"
"All four of them.. gone in a time span of two days.. My own apprentice.. Our only medicine cat.. Two trusted warriors.. ALL GONE!"
"Calm down.. It was their time.." She said gently.
"All four had their whole lives ahead of them. I just hope they come back one day." Darkstar knew they weren't coming back, but a cat could hope. He then remembered the prophecy. What's going to happen now? Will Cloudclan be destroyed for losing our only medicine cat AND our prophesied apprentice? What am going to do? What will the other clans think? What will Sunstar think? ... ... What will Deerstar think..? When he noticed Rosepetal left. He began to think hard. What would Deerstar do in a situation like this?

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 07:35:05 pm »
Might if I return, for awhile? ;) It seems you all can't do without me. Haha. :D ))

Forum name: TinyTail
Name: Silverpaw
Genger: Tom
Appearance: A two pelted cat. Left black pelt color side with white splatters, right white colored pelt with black splatters. Has green eyes.
Personality: RP
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Desired clan: None For Now. Later, I'll re-join CloudClan.
Desired rank: Loner
Extra: Wisdom. Is The choosen one by Deerstar.

Name: Bearheart
Genger: Tom
Appearance: A chocalate black tom, with darker chocalate markings and yellow eyes.
Personality: RP
Crush: Rowansong
Mate: Rowansong
Desired clan: None. I'll re-join CloudClan later in the Rp.
Extra: Wisdom.

Name: Lizardleap
Genger: She-Cat
Appearance: A silver pelted cat, with an unusal marked faced markings.
Personality: Rp
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Desired clan: None, will re-join CloudClan later in the Rp.
Extra: Wisdom.

Name: BluePelt
Genger: She-Cat
Appearance: A russian blue cat, with white socks and hazel eyes.
Personality: Rp.
Crush: Foxstorm
Mate: Foxstorm
Kits: Expecting
Desired clan: None, but will re-join CloudClan later in the Rp.
Extra: Wisdom. Has an unusal marking under her belly, that looks kind of strange.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 08:11:30 pm »
(( -hugs leg- Please stay forever 83 *adorable face* ))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 09:12:57 pm »
Awwwh! ^.^ I would like to stay, but I can't. My left side screams to stay, but my right side screams to go on. :/ I have made my own decision that I will leave FH, but I will stay for a short time, before leaving everything behinde my back and continuing on my jorney to the destiny that is waiting for me.

-Bows low-

May The Force Be With You! ^.^

IM BACK!!!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 03:06:34 am »
Welcome back TinyTail, while you're still with us, let's make this RP the best one we've ever had!
-I might make a ShimmerClan leader somwtime, not sure yet :P-
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 02:22:45 pm »
Thank you guys! ^.^
You can if you want to River. ;) ))

Silverpaw

The tom woke up to see some sun light rays shine to his eyes. "Huhhh..... 5 more minutes..." He closed his eyes as he turned to the other side.
He opened his eyes and jumped up. "Sun? Light? Freedom! All I have to do, is find a way out of here...." He though for a while. He looked around and thinked.
Finally, he spotted just the right whole for him to pass true to the forest. After all, he became very thin and slim, after thoes couple of moons being stuck in that cave.
He jumped up and got trueh the small whole. "Yes! I made it!" He looked around and started sniffing.
"Shimmerclan...... Brokenclan...... JungleClan...... Aha! CloudClan!" He trotted towards the CloudClan camp.
He didn't saw any cat come or pass by, he smiled to finally be back to his clan.
He entered the camp and all cats turned to him, as they started hissing at him. "Who are you?" He heard a cat speak with a hiss at the end.
He turned and smiled. "It's me... Silverpaw!" The tom smiled. "Silverpaw....? But how....?" The apprentice questioned. He looked at him more clearly and yelled out. "It's you Silverpaw! Everyone, Silverpaw is back!" The cats started cheering and Zeropaw ran up to him and tackled him. "We all missed you so much Silverpaw!" Zeropaw spoke up, with a cheerful tone. "You've became so thin and slim..... Come here, I'll get you something to eat!" Zeropaw cheered, before he trailled with the tom near the fresh kill pile. Zeropaw picked up a very large and juicy rabbit, before putting down. "No... I can't! It's for the elders!" Silverpaw spoke up. He picked up the large and juice rabbit, before dragging it to the elders den and leaving it to the elders.
He came back and picked up a squirrle. "A squirrle is enough for me!" He gave a smile to Zeropaw, before eating up.

After he finished he burried the bones of the squirrle and stood up, awaiting for Darkstar.
Zeropaw turned to the tom and spoke up. "What's wrong Silverpaw?"
Silverpaw turned to Zeropaw, before speaking up. "Darkstar.... I don't know if he'll like me back...."
Zeropaw frowned, but then shaked the anger off. "Silverpaw! He will want you back! He haven't came out of his den, for a while.... Maybe you go see him?" Silverpaw nodded. "Alright Zeropaw... Thank you." Zeropaw smiled and padded away.

Silverpaw entered Darkstar's den. "Darkstar...? It's me Silverpaw..... I came back...." The tom awaited for a responce as he awaited half way of the den.

Lizardleap

The she-cat huffed. She turned to BluePelt and spoke up. "BluePelt.... There's something I need to tell you......" BluePelt turned to Lizardleap and spoke up. "What is it?" Lizardleap huffed. "I wanted to tell you so much...... uhh..... BluePelt.... I am you're sister.." BluePelt was shocked but smiled. "Sister? Oh, Lizardleap! I though my whole family was dead! You gave me hope!" BluePelt cheered and hugged Lizardleap.

(I'll leave Bearheart, alone for a while. :P )

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 03:52:40 pm »
Darkstar whipped around and gasped when he saw Silverpaw. He muzzled, "I'm so glad your back, I thought I'd never see you again! You scared me so much!" He backed up and smiled at Silverpaw, "You have a lot of training to catch up on. How did you survive in those tunnels?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 04:04:27 pm »
Silverpaw

The tom smiled as Darkstar accepted him back. "I though you would not want me back..." The tom, sat down and started talking. "Well, I cough the mouse that I was chasing and ate it... After that, well, I started eating some bugs and all.... Whatever I can find." The tom giggled. "At first, it was not so tasty, but I got used to it." The tom meowed. "What about you? Zeropaw said that you were the whole time in this den....." The tom huffed.

Bearheart

The tom was just getting back to Lizardleap and BluePelt, when he over-heard their conversation.
He smiled. He walked to the she-cats and spoke up. "Congratulations you two!" He smiled.
"So? Have you two came up with a plan of how to get out of this two-leg house?" The tom questioned, as he awaited for an answer.

IM BACK!!!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 04:47:51 pm »
Rowansong:

The she-cat sat near the entrance of the leader's den, smiling when Silverpaw came through and hearing Darkstar's words.  She looked towards the entrance of the camp, hoping her mate would come back.  He'd left on a single patrol and hadn't been seen since.  She hoped he was still ok and not stranded somewhere.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906