Author Topic: ~Lions Of the Arctic~  (Read 1558 times)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
~Lions Of the Arctic~
« on: August 05, 2014, 07:01:26 am »
Well hello there fellow floofs! I wanted to talk about my new species of lion. As you can see by the title, there a special type of lion that can survive in the arctic. Since ima retard and don't know how to show you pictures plus I don't have any XD anyways,instead of being heavy with fat to keep warm, they have short pure white fur that's very thick underneath. Their diet is mostly seagulls, and polar bears. Males usually stay away from others of his kind until that special season...but I wont describe that XD. Females like to stay with other females but once its time for their cubs to be born they usually dig a large pit in the snow and stay there until the cubs r strong enough, cubs are nursed for about 4 weeks. The cubs are pure white when born and don't have much fur. Adults have swirl  like stripes, males are of course bigger than the females. Their eyes are designed to see through the harsh blizzards and keep harmful items out of the eyes. My particular char is female, no cubs, and is currently a loner. She is 3 1/2 and VERY social towards others of her kind, although can be very aggressive if provoked.   well,that's  it for now XD hope you floofs liked it :3.      Best Wishes ~Raven

Offline Blossom Tears

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Korean SagMother.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Lions Of the Arctic~
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:56:44 pm »
Sounds like an Interesting Kitty ye' have there.
I am Sagittas...
Korean SagMother.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: ~Lions Of the Arctic~
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 06:30:16 pm »
It's Nice to know more about your species and it's own habitat I enjoyed reading this all ;3

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^