Author Topic: Fight for your life [wolf rp](open & accepting)  (Read 11685 times)

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
Re: Fight for your life [wolf rp](open & accepting)
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2014, 12:52:09 pm »
D  A  M  O  N  D  &  T  H  O  K  O

The thought of staying in the pack made Damond's soul shiver a bit. He was utterly discusted by it, but if it led to getting food then so be it. It wasn't a depserate move that he made, but a clever plot that paid off in the end. He could feel his mouth starting to water at the thought of sinking his canines into a tasty caribou -- or even another wolf. Any taste of blood was good to him. When he took his thoughts off of food, something caught the corner of his eye. He rotated his optics downwards to see a younger male going towards Thoko. It had appeared that one younger brute did eat rabbits. He fixed his attention back onto the lass that had brought them there, before hearing a slight growl in the back of him. He shifted his skull around again, only to see Suitana protecting Thoko. That was an odd sight, even for him, but if they were getting along, then so be it.

Thoko didn't even flinch when a canine tried nipping at him.  He merely stared at the younger wolf, only to be cut off by Suitana, who had scared the younger one off. That was hysterical to Thoko, making him cackle in a low tone -- not trying to be heard. Then he glanced at Suitana, giving a small wink at her. He had never really been scared of younger animals, being that if they did mean harm, Thoko could easily try to hurt them. His attention was taken by the hearing of the alpha. His words seemed to annoy Thoko even more, but it was vital that he kept his mouth shut.
It was like all of the names were flowing into Damond's brain, just to go out the other ear. Lilium? No that wasn't her name .. Damn. Kyri? Gah, I'll just give it some time before I start on a first name basis. His smile stayed smothered along his maw, only to brighten up when they mentioned caribou. He felt as if he were out numbered, but even with Thoko by themselves, they got the job done. Plus, Damond had Dire Wolf blood, one of the strongest wolf species. He would keep that to himself though, for other's sake. 

He set his deep grey sockets on Suitana, giving a devilish grin. "Caribou sounds nice right about now, right?" He didn't know why, but his thought of food reminded him of his cannibal experiences. He knew he'd pick caribou over wolf flesh anyday. Switching his gaze back on the pack, he spit out words that were a bit random. "It sounds like a lovely meal to have, alas, I'm just so tired from walking.. would it be too much to get a nice place to sleep?" He questioned, staring at the lass that had brought them to the pack.  

Thoko just agreed with Damond's words by nodding every few seconds. Then it sparked him that he didn't catch the female's name that had led them to the pack. "Also, ma'am, what's your name?"
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2014, 10:39:08 pm »

Suitana

"Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

It had been years since Suitana had been in a pack, her one that she had joined in her younger years was the last one she had been in, since being in trouble, many fights then being banished from the pack she decided to no longer be a pack animal and turned unto a lone wolf - something she had been ever since. And despite these wolves appearing kind and seemed to welcome them with open arms she still wasn't to sure, it could all be an act or it could only be a matter of time until they turned, she would never knew until the time came. If it came. The white fae wasn't one to trust others easily and she didn't take kindly to strangers so this was a big move for her, it all felt so strange and sudden, but least she knew some creatures in this pack - well only Thoko and Damond, but it was still company.

The young wolf from before seemed to have slipped back towards a group of obvious younger wolves as it glared at the three with curiosity his eyes mostly focusing on the rabbit. Like her as a youngster she would see rabbits as something to taunt, play with and kill for fun - even if the lass did say they didn't eat wolves she couldn't be speaking for everyone, not all liked the same things and by the looks of things that grey brute liked the taste of rabbit, but for now she would IG ore him. Turning to look at her 'friends' who she had met earlier they appeared to be unfazed by the younger carnivore, so she decided not to go out and cause trouble. Looking down at Thoko she allowed a smile to grow across her lips then lightly her head, then turning Ber attention back onto the alpha.

Glaring at the alpha she listened as he spoke to each of the newcomers individually, then coming to her he complimented her name "Well um thanks" she spoke allowing a slightly visible smile grow across her face but it soon vanished as another wolf or so seemed to take their places near the alpha. Each wolf was introduced and Suitana nodded her head as he went along the small line - a female then coming out who was of course older introduced herself, but of course she wasn't going to interrupt so instead just stood quietly listening, allowing Damond to do most of the talking as he seemed a hell of a lot more confident but also seemed to know what he was doing - then they spoke about food. Looking and Damond she awaited his response.

She listened to the members of the pack speak, as they were then offered food - caribou was a food she did indeed love however, since having a small meal earlier for the time being she wasn't to hungry, but that would sure change sooner or later. Once hearing Damond decline the offer of food she had to agree "I must agree, however I had eaten before we were brought here - so for the time being I'm not hungry" she muttered, her voice a little less raspy and a little more softer than it had been earlier. When she wasn't hungry the green eyed wolf loved chewing on something whether that be a bone, a stick or even a rock - she just lived to chew things. Remembering the grin that Damond had given Ber she wasn't sure if he was taunting her because of the question she had asked earlier - but as a response she narrowed her eyes and snapped her jaws quietly in the air directed to the male, which was soon followed by a small chuckle. Then Thoko asked a question so she remained still and quiet.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 01:29:53 am »
"Don't worry about a den to sleep in, we have a giant rock den with soft moss for padding to sleep on." The male look satisfied at that. Then the little rabbit, thoko asked of my name. "Oh as my Mum said, if you didn't catch it, my name is Kyra. I know where the caribou is the tastiest. It's not too far." I started walking to the pond where the herd lived, looking back to see my pack right near me. I also wanted to see if the two wolves followed.
Jikoo