Author Topic: Absence?  (Read 1136 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Absence?
« on: November 26, 2014, 05:36:05 pm »
Ya heard me, flurfehs, 'm going to be kinda... Absent. I guess I don't really have much offa reason, I just been feeling like there's not much on the forum for me, y'know? Like, I've lost interest...

In-game, I've been slightly more absent as well, but I'm not /fully/ "leaving" the game itself 'cause of my roleplay 'n shizzle.

It's possible that I might return sooner than you think, and I will eventually return maybe, but we'll see how things go. I'll be checking the forum sometimes, or at least my messages once in a while too. I've stopped posting on topics a while go (Or at least, more than I used to.) but yee.

I guess this is just a heads up, and to let ya'll know that I might not be on as much. Both game and forum. Plus it's a Holiday weekend... o-o

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Absence?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 12:19:10 am »
Enjoy your holiday Huggy. We understand how you feel. Given how busy this time of year is things tend to slow down a bit. We'll miss you nonetheless. Take care and we hope to see you around again soon enough.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Absence?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 12:30:06 am »
I noticed.
Missed seein' yer aqua text'n that... that... signature. *shudder*
In all seriousness, though, please do take a well-deserved break, m'love. We all come to that fork in the road and we must choose what we believe is the best for ourselves.
Happy Holidays!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!