Author Topic: The Very Last Grey Wolf in Existance  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
The Very Last Grey Wolf in Existance
« on: May 04, 2014, 02:10:45 am »
The Very Last Grey Wolf in Existance

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would appreciate it if you diverted all attention towards myself! For I am about to offer to all you specters, the most astounding discovery known to this current day. I have here with me, a sealed, alloy barrel filled with liquid nitrogen; the temperature inside is -196 degrees Celsius. It is so cold inside, that if I were to stick my finger in there, it would snap right off. As you can see, it's a fairly large barrel, that's because it's not just home to liquid nitrogen. Ladies and gentle, within this barrel is something guaranteed to leave you all in a state of bewilderment. Ladies and gentlemen, what I am about to show you, is a creature that the human race has not played witness to for decades! Within this container is a creature of which used to dominate North America. There was thousands of them running about. Ladies and gentlemen, I am about to show you.... The very last Grey Wolf in existence!"

The audience "Ooh"'d and "Ahh"'d with amazement and they lifted themselves from their seats and they clapped their palms together. Palms of which were sweaty with anticipation. They leaned forwards ever so slightly as if to establish further the situation at hand, or perhaps with excitement. The scientist who stood on the stage lifted free the cap of the metal container, a stream of smoke unfurled from the can and poured across the stage. He reached a metal device into the contained and....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping, normal enough? But it felt almost as if I'd been asleep for many years. It was a cold sleep too, as cold as death in fact. None the less I was reluctant to awaken. My heavy eyes cracked open, and it took me moment to establish where I was. There was a flood load of people surrounding me, cheering and shouting until my eardrums burst. I wanted to run but my entire body was numb. It was hard to make any sense of what was going on. I absolutely hate man and their dastardly schemes; all the more reason to get away when possible. My visage shifted slowly about the place. There were fire exits dotted about here and there, easy escapes. If only my damned body could move a death defying inch.

Hello! It's been a while since I've wrote a story before and it's 3am and I've nothing better to do. So, I thought why not?
If I find that people enjoy the story then perhaps I'll continue on with it or produce some images and a better title. XD
For now, I'll just leave this here and see how you all respond to it!
Thank you for reading!
-Passeh
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:33:43 am by Password »

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: The Very Last Grey Wolf in Existance
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 01:26:01 am »
You actually did a good job writing this, its totally worth it, I enjoyed reading this its very interesting, I look forward on seeing pictures :)

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 04:45:16 pm »
Awwww, thank you. <3

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 12:47:34 am »
Nice! I'd enjoy seeing a continuation, and maybe pictures!

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 02:04:27 pm »
I have read it earlier, but haven't commented, sorreh 'bout that. ;)

Anyways, I really like you're style of writing, you're rather the person type that have pretty much of cool idea's to write! ^.^

Anyways, +Floof for you're creativity! ^.^

I would love to hear more about this story in the feature! ^.^

I wish you luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 06:32:08 pm »
Oh that is soooo good! Great job!!

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 12:53:30 am »
Sorry if this post is a bit late, but you did a really good job with this!!! Hope to see more from you soon. :)