Author Topic: Last World-  (Read 1221 times)

Offline alanawolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • thirsty son???
    • View Profile
Last World-
« on: March 17, 2015, 02:03:42 am »
Last World is based on a game i'm looking forward to make ^^

Prolouge
A few worlds away from where we live, there is a island unknown that has been removed from our solar system. It is exactly like earth and it thrives in a different system of planets and stars. There are no humans or anything, the only animals that lived there are Canines, Felines, Bears, Cerberus, Hydras, Dragons, and other species . We have never known of this planet until recently, it is now called "Last World" A island like form, it is no planet. It is bigger than earth, half the size of the sun. On that island there are two groups of wolves who thrive there, but have totally different opinions on there world. One side is named The Light a large group of animals who have been kind to this world for many generations and will give there life to protect it. The other side is The Shadow's a group of evil animals who's plan is to take the island for there own and wipe out The Light, the both have lived in a short time of peace. But during all this time The Shadows were planning to take out The Light. The Light knew something was suspicous about The Shadows becoming very quiet, but now we know there plan. The Shadows have now made there move, they have been spying and killing inncocent wolfs inside the areas of The Light. The Leader of The Light is Armani a keen brown wolf with a good heart and kindness, she has big amber eyes and brown markings over her pelt. The leader of The Shadows is Nukpana a light black she wolf with a dark mark on her left back leg, she has furious red eyes and a cold strict heart made of stone. 

To be continued...
My DA is - http://shimmeer.deviantart.com/
And my user in Feralheart is -Alanawolf