Author Topic: *Life in SkyClan* a Warriors RP  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Oceangirl5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
*Life in SkyClan* a Warriors RP
« on: July 07, 2015, 02:09:27 pm »
Life in SkyClan: a Warriors RP

This RP will be held in.... Fluorite Plains, what a surprise. RP time is from about 12:00 US mountain time, to 3:30ish.

Plot: you are a cat living in Fluorite Plains, going about your daily life as part of SkyClan. So, pretty simple.

Rules:
1. No mating please. Well, that isn't allowed anyways so...
2. Please do not leave Fluorite Plains while you are participating in the RP, and inform the other players when you leave.
3. You can have a mate and kits, but you have to collaborate with another user for it.
4. You MUST be a part of the clan. You cannot be a rogue, or a loner.

About the clan:
SkyClan lives in the area surrounded by mountains that is visible from the Cape of Distant Worlds portal. Among SkyClan there are two types of cats: Winged Ones, and Earthbound. Pretty self explanatory. The Winged Ones can be a little haughty and lord their Flight over the Earthbound, but the two groups work together pretty well.

Form:
Name of your cat:
Your username:
Age (kit, apprentice, warrior, elder):
Coloring (realistic colors please! Except for the markings, but I'll get to that):
Winged/Earthbound:
Family (Fictional or real):

Markings: When a kit is born, markings are drawn on its fur. These markings serve to distinguish kits from apprentices, apprentices from warriors, warriors from elders. The markings are commonly bright colors.

Kit Markings: Leopon
Apprentice Markings: StripeSpots
Warrior Markings: Swirl
Elder Markings: Spiral
Deputy Markings: Celtic
Leader Markings: DiamondBack

Leader/Deputy positions:
Given on request if the spot is not already taken.

My form:
Name of your cat: Silverkit
Your username: Oceangirl5
Age (kit, apprentice, warrior, elder): Kit
Coloring (realistic colors please! Except for the markings, but I'll get to that): Light gray, with blue kit markings.
Winged/Earthbound: Earthbound
Family (Fictional or real): N/A

List of RPers:
(Will be updated if you grow)
Leader:
Deputy:
Silverkit: Oceangirl5
SilentMoon: ShardofSun (ShardofSun submitted her form through PM)

Post away!
Hello! I'm Oceangirl5, and I enjoy writing and reading. It's great to finally be on here.