Author Topic: Loging crashes  (Read 5395 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Loging crashes
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2016, 06:17:11 pm »
Woot! So glad it works now!!!<3 you're very welcome ^^
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2016, 06:23:37 pm »
One last question please, how do i put mass markings now? qDq i see everyone white and sometimes the dialogue box and the box where you have to put your account and password is white and i cannot see what is people talking about... qwq

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2016, 06:31:11 pm »
One last question please, how do i put mass markings now? qDq i see everyone white and sometimes the dialogue box and the box where you have to put your account and password is white and i cannot see what is people talking about... qwq

To get the markings, download them here. >> Click here!.
What you're going to want to do is take all the markings images in the download and move them to FeralHeart>>Media>>Textures>>Markings. Let it replace any existing markings.

Then In the download there should be a file called "markings.cfg". Take that and just drop it into your normal FeralHeart folder, and let it replace the existing file as well. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2016, 07:10:30 pm »

To get the markings, download them here. >> Click here!.
What you're going to want to do is take all the markings images in the download and move them to FeralHeart>>Media>>Textures>>Markings. Let it replace any existing markings.

Then In the download there should be a file called "markings.cfg". Take that and just drop it into your normal FeralHeart folder, and let it replace the existing file as well. c:

Alright,got 'em thanks :3 And I see the chat box white, I think that texture is missing or something and I can't see what is people talking about, could you give me the texture or tell me if the texture has another name or something please?

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2016, 07:33:30 pm »
Unfortanuetly I have a mod installed so I don't have the orginal texture to give you. I don't know the exact name of the texture file, but I'm sure it has box in the name, I think? Can't remember, sorry. I would check but I'm away and don't have a computer to check it on. If you post a screenshot of your textures folder I may be able to point it out to you though.

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 07:49:17 pm »

Those are all of them.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 08:02:14 pm »
I believe it is the Text Field and Text Area images that pertain to the chat boxes. They look normal though so I couldn't see why they'd appear white in game. The only thing I could think of is maybe doing another clean reinstall.

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 08:04:40 pm »
I believe it is the Text Field and Text Area images that pertain to the chat boxes. They look normal though so I couldn't see why they'd appear white in game. The only thing I could think of is maybe doing another clean reinstall.
I've reinstalled it  when it didn't work and when i could get to the start screen sometimes the boxes appeared normal and with textures but now they dont seem to be working.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 08:12:40 pm »
Hmm, try changing your in game resolution. You can do so through the options. You may also want to try messing around with some of the chat settings to see if that changes anything.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 08:53:12 pm »
May want to try changing your rendering system.
Could you upload a screenshot of what the chat box itself looks like for you?
RETIRED.