Author Topic: The Objects in My_Objects  (Read 1122 times)

Offline cosmohause

• Member Of The Season
  • Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Ernfi of Talta
    • cosmohause
    • cosmohause
    • c0ffeev0dka
    • cosmohause
    • View Profile
    • commissions
The Objects in My_Objects
« on: November 26, 2016, 04:50:28 pm »
So after the new patch update and only now of November as I was going to add meshes to the game for a map I am creating. I noticed that there's a LOT of really cool objects already in the My_Objects folder. I'm not sure If I am the only one who noticed it, but at least one of the few first or something from the new 'update'.

It may be slight spoilers but oh well, like there's objects that blow my mind;
- Bamboo Trees
- /Old/ Wooden Shrine like structures
- Horses
- small bugs.
- Other trees/other animals
I know they are all made by people over dA or here even. But it seems such a shame that they weren't added to the actual Objects folder for the Map Making part. It just amazes me... And it's so interesting and unique that the mods (or the creators of the patch) didn't add these (I don't blame you, i just find that really interesting).

Oh boy. It's so interesting and just... Wow. Unique. No words, I just can't believe any of these objects weren't used.

My Sheezy.ArtSig artist: sapfall Pack of Talta

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: The Objects in My_Objects
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 05:29:26 pm »
The My_Objects folder should be empty by default as that folder is only there for users to add meshes that they themselves have downloaded. If you have objects already in there it is most likely due to you installing them at a prior date.