Author Topic: (I'm back, lock?)  (Read 1294 times)

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
(I'm back, lock?)
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:57:10 pm »
11/4/18 edit : Well, looks like everything is better now so I'm back. Hi.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:14:31 pm by Immanis »
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline spida1962

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Raz
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 12:22:54 am »
Dear Razmirz,
I understand that some decisions have been made through a split hair decision and it breaks my heart to hear it. In my honest opinion, this is an extremely childish decision that will lead to nothing but chaos and havoc. I have been on FH since December 10, 2011, when Feral Heart was basically an infant. I thrived through Feral Heart because it was the outlet to escape my world that was all too cruel to me. Now whether you choose to remove me entirely from Feral Heart for what I am about to say, then that decision is ultimately up to you.

Honestly, I have never witnessed a moment where you have logged on or engaged in the community throughout the entirety of my membership; you were just the ghost behind the curtains. Yes, I was consistently on and off with activity but I engaged with the community, I connected with the community, I was a part of the community, and what you are doing is hurting the community. The reason the community died is that Feral Heart was dying and people were losing interest; they were growing up and had no time. This is all because the expansions ceased to continue and people even ran out of areas to role-play, especially those who were unable to download private or even public maps, but that is not the only reason I have contacted you.

I have contacted you on behalf of every member of Feral Heart, and even the ex-moderators, because you are making a poor decision to not only remove all moderators, but to remove the patch along with the characters that entered the patch. You probably already know that you have more than likely deleted many characters that people have worked hard on, have put creative ideas into, and have given their own little piece of their heart. This is completely unfair to all members who were genuinely excited for the new patch that you were so against releasing. As an old member, I am asking you to please reconsider your decisions and bring on new moderators; please do not view this as me asking you to add the patch. I am simply asking you to apologize to the community and restore things back to the way things were. Don't let me lose hope in you, Razmirz. You are my idol. You created the world that ley me escape my abusive father. You are the one who gave light to eyes that have only seen darkness. So PLEASE Raz... don't break me again.

Sincerely, a dedicated member.