Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 72165 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Presets on the Server?
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:29:20 am »
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:50:16 pm by Tigg »

Kohaku

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 03:34:01 am »
Well, that answers my question!  Hahaha, thanks Tigg.  :>

Offline Nuruu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 03:37:06 am »
How much would it cost to have a preset put in the server so only that person can use it but all can see it?

M-Wolf

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 04:08:05 am »
How do you create a download to send to your friends so they can see it?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 04:38:32 am »
How do you create a download to send to your friends so they can see it?

Easiest way would probably be if you uploaded it to something like sendspace or mediafire. Then gave the link to your friends.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Tesmere

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 04:42:05 am »
Cool!
Answers alots of my Q's too.
All we need to wait for is the server to work.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 11:07:25 am »
I don't really want to bother with presets, I think the markings are good enough as they are.

Shiro

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 11:41:23 am »
I'm not dealing with that. I already paied to have a preset or so made. I'm not gona pay to have them ingame. Not worth it. v_v
And I like being able to see everyones preset and I like for everyone to see me. I put alot of work into my characters and I'm sure everyone else does too. I love to see them and how everyone has their own personal touch to the game. 

Though I've already been ingame once with a legit showing preset before, others did too. we just coded it a certian way and it would show without the whole giving and taking preset stuff. Hence the reason I don't understand all this. If that worked why not just leave it at that. Staff wouldn't have to take time to code mess and we wouldn't have to pay so much. If kov wants to have a fighting part of th egame buying special abilities and whatnot would sound like a better deal to me.
However this is my opinion.
No offence.

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 12:07:22 pm »
Meh, actually I will agree with Zarago... Personally, I don't think it's worth it. :/ The markings are fine, you can make a pretty character without much work. Pay to do what, get people admire your work on an awesome preset. They will. For the first two minutes. :/

KisaCrescent

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 01:34:00 pm »
i don't see this as fair to the ppl who put work into making these preset's 3: especially since another player in this game will be using one i made just for them to use. besides ik it must be work to put preset's in and such but haven't u guys considered the fact that not every single person in the world is rich? thousands of ppl who mad presets wont have the money to pay to put them in game and for others to see. i'm sorry but thats just unfair to me and to those others who put time only to not get them shown in game. this makes me unhappy to see considering the only time i will have to get on line for now is in the early morning's.

yeah probably gonna get stuff about this saying this is crud and what not but its true i ain't rich i'm still a teenager. have no job and have no excess to any money i have, and my mom being limited on money and already paying for another game? yeah i wont b able to pay for this one two cuz she'll make me choose! so i dunno bout any one else but this just doesn't seem again fair. we don't put hours into making our first and next preset's to have to pay for them when they were free in the first place..... seriously come on r-r.