Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 72174 times)

slycan

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2011, 04:29:27 pm »
ah okay I understand now danke ~<3

Offline Daykali

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Daykali's dA
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2011, 09:11:04 pm »
Feral Heart - Free game to play

Default Markings - Free to use

Free Presets - Send to your friends so they can see it. It's free.

Server Presets which are visible to all - Pay for.

Simple as that, if you really want one you'd find a way to pay for one. Not to sound snarky or anything but the game is free and if you want your preset PUBLIC for EVERYONE to see then you pay for it. It's quite simple to understand. It's not like you'd be paying an arm and a leg for it if they were to give you an option to pay.

That's my opinion, apologies if I do come across harsh.

slycan

« Reply #232 on: May 08, 2011, 07:19:36 pm »
^ Dayum straight >.>

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #233 on: May 13, 2011, 08:16:45 pm »
Honestly I cant understand why people are STILL confused about this. And as Daykali said, your not paying an arm or a leg... No big deal. Plus, Not EVERYONE needs to see your preset. All you really need to send your preset to is your friends, who will actually be the ones to pay attention to it. =_= Thats why I find it absolutely unnecessary to be upset you have to pay for everyone to see it.

I also find it a waste to pay in the first place, because again, not everyone will see it because most users dont pay attention to the people they run past... Honestly. They're mind is in a TOTALLY different place.

Really what Im trying to say is: You dont NEED a preset and you dont NEED for everyone to see it.

Excuse me if I sound rude. I couldve said what I said in a lot more ruddish manner. lol

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #234 on: May 13, 2011, 08:55:01 pm »
Thats why I find it absolutely unnecessary to be upset you have to pay for everyone to see it.

Exactly. And if the narrow-minded children would read the first post very clearly they would understand its -not- possible without money.

Presets on Server is just a option someone can use if he/she has the monney for it. Its like economy, you cant get everything for free, some stuff simply you need to buy.

Safaiatsukiookami

« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2011, 09:12:12 pm »
I agree with that statement,Lock thread so it doesn't keep dragging on maybe?

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2011, 09:21:53 pm »
But then theres the problem with people that dont pay attention and will just mindlessly post threads because they STILL dont understand, some how, how to get your preset seen by everyone, how to get it seen at all, etc. Thats the only thing that bothers me.

Otherwise I think this should be locked as well. Its getting extremely tedious.