Author Topic: Game Update 17. May!  (Read 33920 times)

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Game Update 17. May! (its too late for me lol)
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2011, 10:38:38 pm »
Yeeah umm
This didn't work and I tried everything.
Everything was black and I couldn't do anything
So I had to delete everything and re-install FH.

And yes, I read everything.
... Gahh

Scratch that
I deleted everything and re-installed it and I still get the same thing.

Babe

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:36 pm »
This thread does not appear to be for help related questions, it is simply relaying to us the information of the patches release and what is inside it. For he;p on the game, please seek the game help section! There are likely already threads there that may answer any questions you have, if not, make a clear thread explaining your issue at hand and I'm sure someone will get back to you in time. ^^~

Offline AcidicHeart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2011, 11:35:13 pm »
Go to the help section if you have issues or questions.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 05:14:39 am by Slycan »

Babe

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 11:45:34 pm »
The Feralistic Thread - I'm sure any questions / suggestions you have about or for Feralistic can be said there. :3

Offline AcidicHeart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2011, 11:52:22 pm »
Thanks. :D But now whenever I log in, it freaks out. ;-;

Babe

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2011, 11:55:58 pm »
No problem. :3

And depending on if you mean logging into the forum/site or the game, make a thread explaining the problem better in the proper section. Make sure your problem hasn't already been answered in another thread as well. ^^

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2011, 12:50:34 am »
Holy cow, lip sync!

-I'mma play it right now! XD

(Thanks guys for the update)

Ayyy~

Offline Falconwing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2011, 03:00:34 am »
There are no new markings ... There isn't any mention of new markings in anything I've read thus far.  This patch was simply created to close the hacking loopholes (I stand corrected about the markings, though I never saw them in 1.06)

I'm actually rather disappointed because it feels to me as if this patch was half arsed to quickly solve a hacking issue and not completely planned out.  There shouldn't be a need to backtrack and scramble to find fixes for the ENTIRE game .... Perhaps it's just me but shouldn't patches fix problems and not create twice as many problems as they were intended to solve?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a coder or a programmer, and I'm POSITIVE this stuff takes a lot of know how and work so I hate sounding ungrateful, but I come to Feral Heart to destress and all of a sudden I've got a ton of work and research to do just to help my wife play the game and custom map files.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 03:18:40 am by Kamiboorei »

slycan

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2011, 03:15:19 am »
Sorry if your some of the few 50+ people having issues out of the thousands who actually followed instructions and got it right the first time.

I can only suggest uninstalling the game completely and reinstalling it again, as this has been said 50+ times aswell.

And there are new markings as of 1.05 ( but 1.06 was only 2 days apart from it..).

Not only did this patch fix hacking issues, but now make-making is %500 easier as you don't have to send ever single seperate file for sky, meshes and etc.

This game is still a Work in Progress so expect changes for the better. We are lucky to even have updates after such a long period of time since release.

so good day.

Offline Falconwing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2011, 03:29:06 am »
I've, personally, never made a map, so I'm glad that things are easier for those who do.  And perhaps my post sounded more ungrateful/rude than I originally intended it to be.  I've seen dozens of posts from people experiencing problems that are still experiencing problems even after following those steps.  My laptop won't even handle the game with the new patch update anymore where as before it worked 'mostly' well (still not great but it's a crappy computer).

I had to completely fix all my windows start-up last night after FH crashed the computer for the third time.  It almost feels like it's corrupting my files but that shouldn't even be possible :P  Forgive me for being a bit upset about the shortcoming of the new patch .... I'll applaud the strengths instead.

The Lipsynch feature is absoulutely amazing.  It's very entertaining to type up something in local and watch your creature speak it after you hit enter.  If map exporting is as easy as you say it is then Kudo's!  Everyone likes things to be more simple and I'm sure there are many many people out there that are very grateful to be able to do things in less steps.  I can 100% honestly say I have seen NO new markings, perhaps I'm just blind??  I even went looking for them .......     I'm glad you guys were able to close the gap about the hacking.  I know when I spend hours and days and weeks making something wonderful and somebody piggy backs off my work without permission I'm extremely upset.  Hopefully you're able to stay ahead of the hacking, wish you good luck on that note.