Author Topic: I cant log into my old acc  (Read 873 times)

Offline Haldusutgoff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I cant log into my old acc
« on: May 25, 2023, 08:25:28 pm »
My old account is called ''willowthebrownie'' and i tried reseting the password but im not getting any emails? and i go to spam/junk and there isn't anything there either. i logged into it earlier and it was fine so i don't know why my password won't work now? any help would be appreciated i can say the emails its attached to and everything

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: I cant log into my old acc
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 09:59:27 pm »
Hello!

Are you sure you are checking the correct email that is attached to the account?

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Haldusutgoff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 07:34:34 pm »
Yes, its right email because i have an email rom when i created the acc and i used this email to change the password before. I don't know why it doesn't work anymore but i rlly would like to access my old acc so i can see the characters i made and stuff, is there a way i can change emails for it or something?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 06:32:19 am »
You can change your email via the User Panel. You can log into it > here < Simply log in, scroll down to the bottom, and look for Change Email:

Now pardon me as I forget the following steps to changing the email address (it's been ages since I've change my email xD), however I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out from there. If you run into any issues however, please let me know!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort