Author Topic: THIS. IS. VULPES!!!  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
THIS. IS. VULPES!!!
« on: May 26, 2011, 12:21:35 am »
Hey all, it's Vulpes!
Name: Marie
Nature: Light-hearted
Work: Student English writing/ Zoology or film (can't decide yet)
Favorite Book: The Huger Games
Favorite Movie: Blades of Glory
Favorite TV Show: The Office
Favorite Quotes: "That's what she said." - Michael from The Office
"Winning!" Charlie Sheen.
"I like chocolate milk" Cheese, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Religion: Christian
Resides in: America
Political views: Moderate Right (Republican)

Hobbies:
Running,Yoga,Acting,Reading,Writing,Playing FH
Spending time with my friends,Seeing movies,Making Youtube Videos  (channel is Sockiethesock)

My personality: Upon entering high school, I was such an awkward child. I came from a small school where there was 13 kids in my grade. Since I came later than most of the girls, I was cast aside with about 1 or two others. I spent most of my recesses inside reading a book. This was my life for 7 years about. 2nd-8th grade, so when I cam e to a much larger high school I had no idea how to interact with so many new people. But that was 4 years ago. Here I am now, graduating as a confident and very social young lady.
I'm really energetic and I love people and nature. I like to go hike in the woods behind my neighborhood sometimes and go swing dancing. Ah wait whose are interests. Anyway, I hate taking orders, one of my many shortcomings. I also love being the center of attention. Thus why I'm into acting and such. haha. I' good-natured most of the time, but I can have a bit of a temper... well only with my brother really. He's 16, and autistic, so you can never win an argument with him.
Pics!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:01:02 am by Vulpes »