Author Topic: Game Download Refusing to Work  (Read 2141 times)

Reika360

Game Download Refusing to Work
« on: June 10, 2011, 04:24:49 am »
Well, I deleted everything of FeralHearts because I was having problems. It was a stupid mistake and now when I try to download it. It says a time like an hour and suddenly a few seconds pass and the download is done. When I click open a message pops up and says: The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program. So, I've tried to delete the folder too. I've even tried this: Delete FH once more, through the folder in My Computer. Just delete the folder. Then restart your computer. Turn it off, wait 10 seconds, turn it back on, and try to download it again. Which is pretty much all the help I can get from Breeze, and he couldn't help me either. Soo, I'd love some help.

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
Re: Game Download Refusing to Work
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 04:27:39 am »
My sister had the same problem, but she just re-downloaded it again and it worked.
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 04:38:22 am »
  If redownloading it again a couple of times doersn't work, then use the torrent. To use the torrent you need do download a program (I see utorrent suggested a lot here on FH) first.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Reika360

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 04:55:50 am »
I've tried to download that program. It seemed to not work. The Final Torrent at the ending of the download continued to give me the whole Failed solution thing. I'll keep trying to download it though.