Author Topic: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules  (Read 52728 times)

Thunderlion123

Re: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- WIP (Pre-join)
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 08:02:13 pm »
This looks very interesting. Do you accept pups?

Offline Tutyr

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »
@Thunderlion123: At the moment, no, we are not.
We will only allow pup positions to be available when they are born through roleplay.

Offline Tutyr

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 04:19:12 pm »
-punches board-

Thunderlion123

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 05:49:12 pm »
Hmm... Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Offline Tutyr

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 06:13:26 pm »
@Thunderlion123: Sorry about that.
I just don't think we need a ton of pups running around yet.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 07:44:30 pm »
That's fine, I understand. :3

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 05:23:51 pm »
Thank you for accepting me. <3

& Just to let you know, I'll be away starting Monday and all the way to Sunday. Going on Holiday so I'm not allowed to bring my laptop or anythin'. xD Hope I don't miss too much. :3

wolfgirl56

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 08:04:18 pm »
Ooh, this looks interesting.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 12:24:08 am »
[Edit]

Full Name: Ilia Arashi
Nickname(s): Ilia, Ara
Species: Dog
Breed: golden retriever/ chow mix
Personality: Friendly and sociable, she tends to perfer company then being alone. Stubborn, smart mouthed, loyal and trustworthy are the main top things to describe her. Although sometimes she may not be very active often falling asleep in werid places, and constiantly hungry, When times are tough she will be the first to ask if you need help.
History:Her mother was a Pure breed golden retriever named Annabell, her owner was planning to breed her with another pure breed. But once coming to japan she meet Shota, a chow who lived on the streets. Falling in love the two mated and had Ilia and her siblings, but annabell's owner wasnt pleased to have these puppies, thus leaving them on the streets to starve, or die, luckily Shota came by them and was able to save them. The next day Annabell was taken back to england never to see Shota again, or her puppies. As the days went on the pups grew older and stronger, with the help of their father 3 survived while 1 died. Eventually they left their father and went to live on their own, Ilia paired up with her brother Kyo. After traveling together for a few weeks Kyo came upon a ranch the farmer was friendly and took Kyo in, but Ilia didnt trust humans as well as Kyo believing all will end up throwing her out onto the streets just like her mothers owner. In the end she left leaving Kyo in his new home and continued her search for a home. After a week of looking she came to a thick forested area, soon meeting the pack she choose this as her home.

Roleplay Sample: The morning dew still hung onto the fresh pine needles, rays of sunlight peaking above the mountains. Fog lingered at the base, nothing made a sound, just stillness and quiet. A young canine emerges from the brush, her fur damp from the dew, but her deep brown eyes shinning bright. Bursting out into the open field her paws barely touch the ground before they are lifted again into another bound, her tail streaming behind her. The sun starts to rise into the sky shinning and lighting up the great land, as if turning on a switch birds begain to sing their melodies and animals blinking the sleep from their eyes. No machines, no smoke filled skys, just the vast forests and lush meadows, This is paradise, a place where animals belonged without car filled streets, just the great land.
(lol sorry its kind of crappy, i couldnt think of anything else to type about >.<)

{Extra information}
Theme song:Zelda - Twilight Princess Music - Ilia's Theme
Dislikes: humans, guns, big citys
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:15:22 pm by Arashiandame »

Offline Tutyr

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 01:09:36 am »
Sorry for my disappearance, everyone.
I've been pretty dang busy and had to suffer a six hour car ride home from our routine vacationing spot.
Anyways, onto business. c:

@EvilSock: A-yup, no problem.
Thanks for telling me ahead of time~. See you soon.

@Arashiandame: You are accepted as a warrior.
When you get the chance, add WDoJ to the end of your character's name, and then send a join request in-game.
I'll add your character once you get a screenie of her.
c: