Author Topic: All About WolfBane  (Read 1407 times)

DarkWolfBane

All About WolfBane
« on: July 29, 2011, 05:46:34 am »
Howdy!

First off you can call me 3 names since they're what I mostly go by:  WolfBane, Wolfy, or Ruby.

:3 <-- that is my mostly used icon face..i don't know why but I'm always using it x3.

Well, I am female, nearly graduating High school. I'm a furry, been one since July 4th, 2010 :3 and proud. My fursona is a Dark Wolf, named WolfBane. You'll probably see the feral form I made on here of my fursona when I am playing FH. I am currently trying to make myself a fursuit and so far...eh.

I have a lot of characters, most of them wolf. Others are horses, deer, and a cheetah that I've recently made up and soon to hope make in FH :3

I like glowsticks, good music (country, rock, techno & all that, dubstep, etc), Spring, the colors black and red, the T.V show Supernatural, Ghost Adventures, Charmed, and Nature.  I love wildlife!! -Animal geek :3-

Um..I guess that's me..I have a youtube and a Facebook page (one you "like") for my fursona so when I get my fursuit done, I can go around town fursuiting and if people want to add me on Facebook they can without knowing who I really am. (stalkers can be weird..)