Author Topic: No Reset button/Cant log in  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
No Reset button/Cant log in
« on: January 20, 2013, 06:51:12 pm »
At first i though i was having the same problem as ~Lenore, but mine is a little different.  I CAN log into the forum but using the log in block down below the forum or the to topleft, But i cant log into the yellow box. Sometimes it states an error. But i can log into the other forum log in sections perfectly.
But I am now wondering how i can reset my characters if i cant log into the yellow box. My friend explained to me and showed me where the Reset button is and should be. But i cant seem to get to it.

Offline .General..

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bowties are cool.
    • View Profile
    • Webbysite >83
Re: No Reset button/Cant log in
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 07:04:17 pm »
Yes, unfortunately the yellow login box is a bit glitchy.
Usually what I do if it doesn't work is, log in at the log in to the left, above the forum. Then log in at the yellow box to see if it works. =P

Signature drawing by Cakeindafridge.
Thanks for the drawings guys. <3
Whovian forever. <3

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 07:15:49 pm »
I actaully dont think i could ever log into the yellow box :/ How must i reset my characters? (I know /how/ But I did what you said, and it did nothing but send me back to the forum.

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 07:19:29 pm »
Like General said, try logging into the log in area under the Forum tab. When you log in there, go to the yellow box. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but eventually it will log you in there as well and from there you can reset your character. And as far as I know, there is no other way to reset your character.