Author Topic: when changing the password there's an invalid token?!?  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Dragon city

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
when changing the password there's an invalid token?!?
« on: June 25, 2013, 01:01:00 am »
Long story short, I've been trying to change my password, and when I put the token in where it says it goes, it says the the token is invalid, and it infuriates me because I just want to be able to get onto the game again. Any suggestions?

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: when changing the password there's an invalid token?!?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 12:53:30 am »
Okay, did you change the password by clicking 'PROFILE' on the user-bar thingy? And then went in there and changed it? That could have done it. Make sure that you use the top right box when you change your password. If I remember correctly, press Forgot Password and go from there. It will allow you to change it eventually, if you can't when you are logged in the top box. Either way, try changing it from there.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: when changing the password there's an invalid token?!?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:20:48 am »
If I remember correctly, the times when users had this issue, and the actually got back to me about it working again.

The problem was that they requested several password resets from the site, over and over, without looking in their junk mail folder or correct mail. Once they actually found a mail, it wasn't the first one. I believe it's just the very first token you, the user ask for, that works. All the other ones will say it's incorrect.
Former community manager of FeralHeart