Author Topic: Apparently I'm hacking myself; Can't change signature  (Read 1712 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Apparently I'm hacking myself; Can't change signature
« on: September 16, 2014, 04:24:39 am »
I'm tired of seeing Urie's 19 year old[?] underweight self (and im p sure other people are too lmao) but every time I try to change my signature this happens. http://i.gyazo.com/cdba23c7ae6c2f7d78cdd1fdd6d04263.png The website thinks I'm hacking myself.

This has been happening since yesterday. I tried logging out and restarting my browser but nothing worked?????

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently I'm hacking myself; Can't change signature
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 05:06:24 am »
A forum glitch this is. There's not much one can do but hope the forum cooperates sooner or later 'n allows ye' to change yer signature. Try givin' it a few days then see if it'll allow ye' to change yer signature then.

But mayhaps try changin' yer signature on a different browser? That's all I can really offer since ye've already tried the other suggestions on my mind, Ms.
gone

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 01:10:31 pm »
I hate to be super negative, but I have never been able to put an image in mine for a while. Same thing happens for me, or I'll get a bunch of other errors too. ;u; You should be able to edit your signature to take the image out, but you won't be able to put another one in. o;

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 05:44:13 am »

I am so very sorry, but I haven't seen that happen before..I have ye to get that kind of issue.
*knocks on wood*
I do hope someone is able to help you fix your issues soon. Though I do suggest maybe PMing one of the Mods with your issue. It may possibly help you out some.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 03:06:48 pm »
Hm, strange. I think this is just a glitch, like @Vesp said and you are not hacking anything or anyone.. My eye just catch out a similar topic.

Quoting Ally (WhiteLightHeart; Allegra):

As far as I know, it was probably just your session on that page timed out while you were writing your signature, so the "Save" button sent you an error message. So, I don't think there's any hacking going on, so don't sweat it.

I'd try logging out, then back into the forum, and then try re-writing and saving your new signature. This will probably fix the issue. If it persists, though, PM one staff member here and explain the issue, since it could just be a forum glitch.

Don't sweat it, floof. c:

Well, for the time being, I would suggest trying a different image. Make sure that you're using the IMG code after uploading it to tinypic.com or photobucket, and it should work.

and BlueCrisis:

I've actually gotten that message before Star, if you have anymore problems, try deleteing tracking files and cookies.

You can see yourself the topic: Hacking Attempt ~ Solved

Good luck, floof! ^^

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:11:12 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 01:54:52 am »
heyheyhey you can lock this it was just that my browser and/or the website server was on it's period. i'm able to change it now.