Author Topic: Another question  (Read 2508 times)

DreamerDay

Another question
« on: October 13, 2014, 12:31:10 pm »
If I wanted to make friends, where's the best place/ or best map to start looking?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:36:04 pm by Dreamer »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Another question
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 12:53:34 pm »
There's not really a right or wrong answer to this question.
It all generally depends on one's ability to socialize and preference when makin' acquaintances. Sometimes friendship can be acquired through role-play (a good place to start here would be in Fluorite Plains where a variety of role-plays are held), sometimes it can be gained through a simple conversation (dependin' on yer comfort zone, ye' can find friendly faces in every public map here though if ye' like locations with a lot goin' on, I'd take a peek in Bonfire Island, Fluorite Plains, or Ficho Tunnels while if ye' prefer more quiet places to just have a casual chat every now and then, I'd look in maps such as South Pole, Temple of Dreams, Cape of Distant Worlds, etc), then some players actually find a majority of friendly faces here on the forums.
Again, it depends on the person. In this case, ye'.
gone

lindaminda

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 07:01:44 am »
Well, my opinion is that it's the best in Bonfire Island. There are lots of people and you should easily get into a roleplay or a group. Or South Pole and Flourite Plains where are also lots of people. Yah, that's pretty much it.
But I can't promise anything because you can find friends in other places too. :)
It doesn't really matter where you are

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »
Oh, okay. But where do you guys usually hang out? Just curious.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 09:18:11 pm »
I mostly hide in Lonely Cave myself, but if you want to meet some forum floofs that I'd suggest going into Fluorite Plains c:

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 09:19:30 pm »
I mostly hide in Lonely Cave myself, but if you want to meet some forum floofs that I'd suggest going into Fluorite Plains c:

Oks, thank you.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 11:55:38 am »
In my opinion the best place to find friends is in the Introduction area in the Forums or character bio's area. Though on the actual game I would suggest Fluorite Plains or maybe Bonfire Island.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 06:36:37 pm »
The majority of the members hang out in Bonfire or Flourite at two places. Cape Portal and Stone Bridge, in Bonfire the members are everywhere cx Me, well, I hand out in Bonfire, South Pole or Fluorite alot, but I bounce around alot to, so your lucky to find me in any of them c: You can also PM members, which anyone is welcome to PM me for help or to chat, I don't mind XD

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves