Author Topic: Activation Code Doesn't Work  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Mxter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Activation Code Doesn't Work
« on: May 09, 2015, 03:26:33 am »
    Since my current account's username is over sixteen characters, I can't log in in to the game, so I decided to make a new account.
    The registration process worked just fine, but when I clicked on the url, it said that the "page could not be found". I tried copy-pasting it into the browser and it still didn't work. Sometimes it say that the page could not be found, and sometimes a 403 or 500 error would pop up.
    Has any experienced a similar problem, or has any idea how to fix it?

DreamerDay

Re: Activation Code Doesn't Work
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 03:37:26 am »
Hello Luna, are you trying to activate the account when the registration is closed? If so, I'm afraid it will not work. Try sending an email to [email protected] using the email connected to the account/the email you used to register. You could also try PMing a staff member to see if they can clear it up. [link]

Make sure you activate accounts right after you register when the registration is still open. :3

Tru those links that were provided in the quote above.

Offline Mxter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Activation Code Doesn't Work
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 04:17:06 am »
    Thanks a lot for your advice, Delightful Revenge!
    I've just send the email, and if that doesn't help I'll ask one of the staff members.
    Either way, it looks like my problem is solved and the mods can lock this thread.