Author Topic: Login Time?  (Read 1810 times)

Offline ~SilverVixen~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Find me in-game as ~SilverVixen~ !
    • View Profile
Login Time?
« on: December 01, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »
I go through everything and leave the page that I have to have open while playing up. It works for a few minutes, then logs me out. The most time I can get without having to do the process all over is 10 minutes - Is it just me having this problem?

Offline .K O L D.

• Forum Newcomer
  • That awkward moment when you're me
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Login Time?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25:06 pm »
Yes, this happens to me. But the way I keep on top of it is just to click back on the page ever few minutes.
Hope it works for you too

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 10:26:09 pm »
No, this seems to be an occurring problem with some members. 'Ave ye tried switching to a different browser like Google Chrome?

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 10:29:07 pm »
Google Chrome is one of the best engines to use while having to do this. I recommend it ( as Enoki mentioned too)

Firefox is having major problems with the server and will log you out. Firefox is a browser that automatically refreshes after a period of time. So I don't recommend using it :)

Hopefully though, we shouldn't have to do this for much longer ^^ just hang tight.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 12:29:02 am »
Just to add to it. I use firefox and it's not doing this to me.
RETIRED.

Offline ~SilverVixen~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Find me in-game as ~SilverVixen~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 10:11:33 pm »
No, this seems to be an occurring problem with some members. 'Ave ye tried switching to a different browser like Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is one of the best engines to use while having to do this. I recommend it ( as Enoki mentioned too)

Firefox is having major problems with the server and will log you out. Firefox is a browser that automatically refreshes after a period of time. So I don't recommend using it :)

Hopefully though, we shouldn't have to do this for much longer ^^ just hang tight.

I am using Google chrome, but I'll just attempt what Koldy mentioned above. Thanks guys~!

Offline Angarika

• Curious Wanderer
  • Angarika/Blakyhart
    • Bludneva
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • View Profile
Login Time
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 05:25:56 am »

Good afternoon,

There's been several responses to this post but I thought I'd add one as well. If you're not a fan Google Chrome or your computer cannot support this browser, check if the one being used as an auto-refresh and auto-login application. I use Chrome but those two applications have sincerely helped me continue using the game without much error besides the time it takes me to successfully appear on my character, in the game.

Hopefully this helps.

- Angarika/Blakyhart

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 07:25:53 am »
If you don't already I'd reccommend keeping the log-in page up and running right behind your FeralHeart tab without minimizing it or switching to a different tab. It might seem like a hassle, but switching from tab to tab or keeping the log-in tab minimized might log you out automatically. I know it's happened to me a few times, and usually always happens to a few of my friends.

in-game: hooli