Author Topic: ~The Lovely Crin~  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
~The Lovely Crin~
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:23:46 am »
Dear Crinny,

This thread has been needed for a long time. You have helped so many ppl in FeralHeart Community, and at times rarely get a thank you. Now a MIT(Mod In Training for some who dont know) You push yourself to make sure FH remains a great place to chat and have fun. You always put others ahead of yourself, friends especially. Im greatful to be one of your friends as well as many others im sure who will post after me. You never give up on your friends, you make it a blast to hang out :) We all love you for it crinny, i loves u, all of FH loves you. No one can thank you enough, especially on Help Board, i swear you have a answer book to everything you smarty. Your very intelligent, sometimes i get my answers from yours XD I ADMIT IT YES! But because i trust your honesty and answer in each post. You help everyone in their time of need, and we all want to remind you that we are all here for you to. Whether its on here FH, or on game, on DA, Msn, or even face book. We are all here for you crinny, you have so many who love you and would do anything to make sure you are happy. Life is stressful at times, but you have millions of shoulders to lean on and to open up to. We are all ready to listen and help<3 We all loves you crinny Thank you for being a great friend and always making FH more enjoyable<33

WE ALL LOVE YOU~ :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 12:30:26 am by Ouka/Hanzo »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Lovely Crin~
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:27:02 am »
Le lovely, beautiful Crinny. We've missed you lately, dear. You are always here for the community and your friends and as Ouka said, you kill us all with your ninja-superb help posts... Always know that we love you to pieces and we are ALL here for you with anything you may need, whether it's a hug, a nice gesture, to talk, or simply to listen. :3 <3

JazzForLife

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 12:39:36 am »
Let me get my glasses...

Ah, there. See now, young ones, do you know what a Crin is? Well the dictionary describes her as a wonderfully helpful person with a big heart. She's an amazing person, in which you can always count on...

Okay, okay, enough with that. xD Crin, we love you to bits, we hope you know that. I'm glad you got a praise thread, you deserved one, so we decided we'd all pitch in and give you a giant one. You are a kind person who is quietly thoughtful (the best kind of people in my opinion). Though quiet, you're bravery is something I look up to, and your optimism always brings out the best in people, another quality I admire. You are able to trust people easily, and vice versa; perhaps that's why you have us heap on friends on FH.

Life can get hard at times as we all have known for a while. You might wanna scream and kick and people who are mean to you, but girl, that's what your pillow is for! Just think of the wonderfully full and long road ahead of you. Challenges come at all times in our life, but so do blessings! Unfreeze your life and move on, perhaps you'll find on.

Keep being awesome, girl.

Dedicated to Wolffox and Ouuka xD
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 12:43:13 am by Jazzz »

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 06:41:42 am »
I agree with all the posts above! C:

Aaand. CRIN I LOVE JOOO!!!!

Crin=Awesome. Say something else and I bite you, literally! ^^

Offline GreySkies

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 11:48:00 pm »
Hello! Yah. I.. Don't really know you, Crin, but just by what Wolffie and everyone else says- you sound like an amazing person. I can't wait to meet you someday (be it on the forums, or in the game) and I hope you give me the opportunity. Judging by what the others said about you, I think we could have the possibility of getting along wonderfully!

I hope you don't mind me commenting on a forum topic where everyone else here seems to of known you! D8  I wanna change that though.

Also, congrats on the MIT position! :O

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 02:08:30 am »
*lifts hat off for crin*
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 02:41:22 am »
Oh, hey there Crin.

We still are getting married right? lol.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 10:05:53 pm »
Ahoi there Crin, mate of Ramine and Sameth. Love you. <333
Ahoi to you as well Sameth, mate of Ramine and Crin. c:

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 04:07:23 pm »
Okay. I am currently... going through some pretty bad stuff. Hence why I have not been around for the past week, for which I apologize immensely >.<

Be that as it may. You guys have no idea how much better you just made my day. Week. Month. You have no idea <3
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 04:26:11 pm »
Awww Crin, I read about that. I hope you feel better soon!