Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1523 times)

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
Thank You
« on: December 22, 2012, 05:10:01 am »
          Upon watching the Livestream chat tonight, it reminded me that I needed to do this.

I don't think some people understand, how grateful we should be to the Feral-Heart Staff Team. They deal with issues and complaints from each member at some point, whether it's about a server crash or a problem with the game. The Staff work hard every single day, 24/7 for this game and people like you. They've given it their all and are still going strong.

I don't view the staff as a group of people who run the game, I view them as friends. Sure they don't know me personally, but they don't need to. I see them as a selected group of real people who try their very best to keep a game that we all love and cherish flowing and smooth. I cannot imagine a Feral-Heart without them. I know this sounds childish, but they are my inspiration to help others and hold them close in times of need.

So I would like to say thank you, to the staff of FH, for always being there to help users when they have questions, complaints, and problems. They've been there for all of us from the beginning, directly or indirectly. They may hold the title of administrator, moderator, or mod-in-training, but to me, they are only viewed as friends, as family. A family I wish I could never leave.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:29:27 pm by Ferrin »

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 10:47:39 pm »
I am sure all the staff will appreciate this<3
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations