Author Topic: Please pray for Serene  (Read 1537 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Please pray for Serene
« on: March 01, 2014, 02:21:15 am »
Hello fellow Feral Heart users, I would just like to inform you that, SereneHope (Lionheart2061), and also my very dear sister has been in a severe car accident. Most of you know her from the Human Role play section. She was driving home from a friends house when another car ran a red light and rammed into the side of her vehicle. I have been at the hospital with her ever since the 26th, she was in surgery for a few hours, and the doctors said she will make a full recovery. I posted here because, I know Serene wouldn't want her friends( and family) feel like she had abandoned them suddenly, she really loves being apart of this community, and I hear her constantly talking about it. So, I decided to inform you all of it. The doctors said that she should be coming home next week. Thank you all and God bless!

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Please pray for Serene
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 02:26:02 am »
I know exactly what you are going through.
I'm going through the same thing right now, actually, though it's not my sister.
(Our youth group's van flipped Friday on a trip to a winter retreat, two of our youth leaders died, and the rest were hospitalized. We've still got one student in the hospital in critical condition.)
I will definitely keep her in my prayers.
I know how you must be feeling, because I've been feeling it, too.
In times like this you've just got to be strong and lean on the Lord.
Trust me when I say I know it will be hard, but putting your faith in the Lord is the only thing that can give you peace and get you through a time like this.
All things work together for good, and God will bring something good out of this, even if you cannot see it right now.

I will keep your sister and your family in my prayers, and will pray for healing for you all. <3

God bless you. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 02:31:24 am »
Thank you very much, Jim. And I am truly sorry to hear about your youth group. I will certainly pray for you, your friends, and your family. And I agree, my sister his in good hands with the Lord, and I know something good will come out of this. If the Lord takes one thing from you, he'll give you two more things ten times better. We pray every night that he blesses our family and everyone's that is in need. Thank you, and God bless! <3

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 03:14:24 am »
I'm truly sorry to hear this. Trust in God, as Jim mentioned, He will surely make something beautiful out of this. Just keep strong in Him, and remember that God is in charge. I'll be praying for both Serene and her sister for smooth recovery, safety, blessings, and comfort.

Be safe, and may God bless.

Offline -Unknown-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ?'? $ca??d ?? g?? cl?$?, ??? ? ?a?? ????g al???.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 03:16:20 am »
Oh.. That's horrible. :c I hope she gets better soon, She'll be in my prayers.
Blessed be. <3
????? ??? ????, ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?   

??ga?? ?$??: -???????-
???p?: ??f????

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 04:54:34 am »
How unfortunate for madam Serene. I'll see to it to keep her in my thoughts and bid her the best of luck with her recovery. I thoroughly appreciate ye' sharin' such dire news with the community Ms. I can tell ye' love yer siblin' and I'm sure she will appreciate yer kindness in doin' such a task for her. She's in good hands, and in many prayers, thus there's little doubt in my mind that she will pull through given time.
I hope she remains in safe condition until then.
gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 05:30:30 am »
Oh my poor girl. Thank God she made away with her life. I hope she is handling all this well. Sending all my best wishes of a speedy full recovery for her. I hope she feels no pain and that she gets plenty rest. We'll miss her in the meantime but we look forward to her return. She always has a home here so she shouldn't worry about anyone abandoning her or forgetting her here. Her main concern should just be on healing. We love her and wish her the best. She's a strong girl and this experience will only make her come out a stronger woman <3