Author Topic: Just Gonna Say This...  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Burgundy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Just Gonna Say This...
« on: September 13, 2015, 05:11:53 am »
Firstly: Yes, this is game discussion.
Secondly, here is what is about to be discussed.
.//deep inhale
Okay
Hello everyone! Burgundy here, once more! I just felt like being 294884% honest, so here goes.
Feralheart. I don't remember when or where I found it, all I know is that I do not regret constantly checking registration every half hour. Everyone here is so accepting. Say you're queer? BAM! Accepted. Give your age? BAM! Accepted! Ethnicity? Race? Religion? BAM! Accepted.
What I'm trying to say is the members of FH are the most accepting I've ever met. We may not be too large of a game compared to others, but I believe we're one of the greatest. I just wanted to say I love the FH Community, the players, mods, admins, everything. I just always feel so welcomed everywhere I go on this game and that makes me very happy. I am never really welcomed in any group or friendships in real life. This community is my escape. I've made so many friends here, some I've know known for years and we've even fantasized about meeting up in real life. I've learned about culture, differences, disorders, and just more about the world. It's not just a game. It's a community. I know this was meant for hanging out and roleplaying, but I feel like it is so much more. I'll stop with the sappy stuff right after this. I love this community.
~
Thank you for reading my mushy sappy blurb. Um, I forgot how I was gonna end this so lemme just
.//awkward two-fingered salute

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Just Gonna Say This...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 05:20:17 am »
I'm so glad you've found enjoyment and acceptance here. It's heartwarming to know that people feel things, learn things, have fun, and explore the game through a positive light. It's users like you who make this place really special.

I think I'll move this to the Praise board, since it seems more appropriate there. This was very sweet of you to type up, and I hope the rest of your Feral-heart days are filled with happiness. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 01:36:33 am »
That's very sweet of you to say, FH does have a wonderful community and everyone here that I have met for the most part is terribly nice. And most share a similar taste in interests which is even more wonderful! So I do agree with you, FeralHeart has a wonderful game community that can be hard to find else where, and its wonderful that we do have this.
Signature by Adelish

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 03:46:40 am »
Very sweet words from a very kind fluff my dear. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Shamouseyxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Boy Meets World trashcan
    • 5secondsofcataclysm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 07:40:30 pm »
Those are kind words. How sweet, hope to see you sometime.
Hello, darlings! My name is Taylor!
If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
In-game name: shamouseyxx
--WON'T BE IN-GAME UNTIL MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. I USE MY PHONE--