Author Topic: A sincere 'Thank You'.  (Read 1746 times)

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
A sincere 'Thank You'.
« on: June 19, 2016, 03:54:03 am »
I've never posted on this board before.. So i beg everyone to excuse any errors i might have writing, since i am spanish.

First of all, i want to thank the whole staff of FeralHeart for helping grow what is the actual Feral Heart community. Getting more deep into this;
Since the day KovuLKD left the game, it would of have been reasonable that the staff would just drop the game and leave, since they were not being paid and keeping the server online would take money, but they kept "paddling" towards their goal. Think about it; people gave their effort and time to help a "dead" game rise.
And here we are.
More than 4 years alive, whitout help, ah, this looks like a strong tree, doesn't it? It lasted more than most online games i've known on my LIFE.
It is.
And overall, the community, because there are no leaders whitout followers, newest the oldest, everyone drops their bit into the pile of sand, it's nowadays we have a pyramid, everyone helps in the chain, TLK roleplayers, Warrior Cats, lions, wolves, horses, experienced users, new users, philosophers, artists, and many more types of persons that contribute to our grand, big society. I myself didn't expect that many acceptance about the update, we needed something crispy once again.
I also have to thank the staff again for this awesome recent update. Every map has their very own details and mysterious places, a magnificent example is Cherika Valley, which i assume is smaller than Fluorite Plains, and looks a lot bigger, i mean, have you seen ALL those dens and caves? Not a single one is the same, haha!, i expect more updates to come soon, but overall, thank you so much, everyone. The game needed a fresh start, change is not bad, at least not that much, heh.
There's not much left to say, other than a big

Thank You ?

For everyone that has played FeralHeart and enjoyed it at least one bit. Many of you might disagree that the whole community contributes to the daily growth of the game, but, let's think about it:
Yourselves, saying that, are also contributing! FeralHeart lets people express, giving new opinions, ideas, suggestions, complaints, and such, allowing the FH society develop in what we are now.

Plus Edit:

We forged many friendships on this game, we lost, we gained, we fought, we cried, we loved, we laughed, a lot. But that is what makes us all special, the lack of selfishness we all share, how easy it is to come up to someone... "Hey! Want to be my friend?", the courage of debating our opinions, the pros and cons of different topics, the laughter produced by the jokes of a fellow player. We, as a single, can't be taken down, even if someday, someday, the game dissapears, i can bet my two hands FH will stand up, we shall prevail to show the rest what makes a working union. We came back from Impressive Title, and now we shall defend what is now ours, we shall protect what is left from the gift that has been given to us to take care of it.

The memories that will stay with us forever will always be there for us, and we'll smile, we'll smile to a bright future, our limit is endless.
Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:09:00 am by SophyTheLioness »
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

ArcticGalaxy

Re: A sincere 'Thank You'.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 03:56:54 am »
Every word of this is 100% true. Everyone of us her contribute to the game in some way. We are all a family here. And honestly, I don't know where I would be without this wonderful community. This is a very nice thing you've done here fluff! ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 04:00:41 am »
These are some very kind and heart-warming words, Sophy. It means a lot to hear this, and everything anyone has ever done to support the patch is deeply appreciated, from all of us. It's certainly not an easy thing to release such an update as big as this one, but it's very reassuring to know that many of you are enjoying it. It's lovely to see that so many people in the community love and support the effort that was put into this update. Thank you for this. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 04:01:07 am »
- Pats -

Oh yes, even through the worst of it, we as family stuck through it together and helped each other one way or another.
Very well said & a huge thanks to the entire Feral-Heart Family c;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 04:06:33 am »
Aw, this is incredibly sweet of you! Thank you for taking your time to write this out, because I'm sure each and every one of us can relate with every word you said. It really is nice to see the community as a whole come together to make this game what it is today! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 04:16:39 am »
You described the community so beautifully Sophy <3 It is such an honor to receive such a thoughtful thank you message like this. Not many people have the maturity you have to see and understand the things you described here but knowing that our work and all the community efforts go appreciated, if even the slightest, that means the world to us. This game may not have all the flashy things others games have or a source code but what it does have is an amazing community... A family <3 This place feels like a place where you belong, and I'm grateful we have had the chance to watch it develop into this beautiful thing.

Thank you Sophy and everyone in this community for sticking by Feral Heart <3 Long live Feral Heart :D!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:22:36 am by SoulScarredStray »