Author Topic: Opinions on Mate Centers?  (Read 4951 times)

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions on Mate Centers?
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2015, 09:37:02 pm »
well i mostly see them as fun places to go get my car and troll XD but what i think of mate centers is quite neutral its just finding someone to roleplay with but then there are those few people that will try to be rude and 'mate' which ruins the fun for alot of people
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline UserNotFound

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Bowties are cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2015, 07:34:55 pm »
I sort of have several different opinions for Mate Centers. To be honest (my personal reasons), I both dislike and like Mate Centers. I wanted it to be more of like getting know to someone first before you become an official couple. I participated a couple times, and some people rush the relationship if you know what I mean. Automatically becoming mates then moving on to family all in one day. It just kind of ticks me off. What if you don't have anything in common and then dislike the person? That's my point. Another reason is some of the people there pick their match by on their looks, not personality. I understand if you never talked to the person and learned anything about their personality. Atleast try to pick them and get to know them before you become mates. The reason why I like Mate Centers are that they amuse me, especially the Mate Center's caps just to get attention. I like how some people go there and troll. It's just that.. I dunno. B

Timey wimey stuff
Ingame user: ~TheScrub~ and BigBangTheoryTbs

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 10:34:57 am »
Back in the day, When I first started off, I found Mate Centers for me a way to expand a network of new friends. Wasn't really thinking about conducting a 'relationship' with my character, which somewhat pissed off a few people *I wouldn't have met you if I didn't join the darn MC, Ya Looney Tune!* In addition I like to show off my characters color schemes and/or presets to others. But since BLACK is the thing to pick oh yeah know whatever, haha.

But now a days. I just find it amusing and a area to troll.
Recall hanging around with with a Sabertooth companion, and say
"All these wolves, what I want is a sexy slab of meat in my life, my heaven on earth!"
 :D
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom